WXV Round 12: Saints to stand up to Rampaging Revolution?

Started by Purple 77, June 29, 2015, 04:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Toges, if you can recruit a forward or two next preseason the futures looking bright for  Beijing :)

Toga

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 01, 2015, 07:07:58 PM
Toges, if you can recruit a forward or two next preseason the futures looking bright for  Beijing :)

Thanks RD! You're definitely right there, I'm quite happy with how our team shapes up at the moment but the forward line is a real struggle for us. Hopeful Aaron Black looks for opportunities elsewhere next season which would be mighty helpful though :P

Holz

Quote from: Toga on July 01, 2015, 07:09:45 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 01, 2015, 07:07:58 PM

Thanks RD! You're definitely right there, I'm quite happy with how our team shapes up at the moment but the forward line is a real struggle for us. Hopeful Aaron Black looks for opportunities elsewhere next season which would be mighty helpful though :P

come asking to Dublin at the end of the year, too many forwards.

Ricochet

No Roughead, no Buddy, no Sloane for Dublin this week... Ablett back... Jaguars a chance?

Holz

Quote from: Ricochet on July 02, 2015, 09:59:58 AM
No Roughead, no Buddy, no Sloane for Dublin this week... Ablett back... Jaguars a chance?

better not rest selwood. Ill bring him back in.

terrible news on roughead

Memphistopheles

We may as well give the loophole a go seeing as one of our stars is playing tonight.

Also going to give Gary Rohan and Sam Reid a chance to show us what they have got as potential inclusions.

Will name the rest of the team tomorrow depending on how these guys go.

#CobraStrike
Def: Jasper Pittard
Mid: Josh P. Kennedy (VC)
Ruc:
Fwd:
Uti:
Eme: Gary Rohan (D), Sam Reid (F)

Jroo

Mexico City Suns
D: Matthew Broadbent
M: Brad Ebert (VC)
R:
F:
U:

EMG: Player X, Nathan Krakouer, Player Y

Resting: Jimmy Bartel

Holz

not looking good for dublin.

Sloane 4-6 weeks
Buddy suspended
Jarryd Roughead - who knows

and Jimmy Bartel in for Mexico.

I need all 3 back for finals. Only good news is it helps my cap and Hansen Walters Thompson off the bench aint too bad.

Purple 77

Which reminds me, if you wanna rest someone, it has to be done by tonights game.

Jukes

Should I captain loophole Monfries or Hombsch do you guys reckon? :P

RaisyDaisy

Seriously starting to wish we traded Bennell now!  >:(

Ricochet

Giving the Beast the VC in his debut game, because he's that flowering good (It was either him or Impey lol)

New Delhi Tigers

DEF
MID
UTIL
RUCK Toby Nankervis (VC)
FWD

EMER: Jarman Impey

roo boys!

Toronto Wolves

D:
M:
R: P.Ryder (VC)
F:
I:

E: R.Shaw

Ryder's back  :D

Holz

Quote from: Ricochet on July 02, 2015, 02:46:18 PM
Giving the Beast the VC in his debut game, because he's that flowering good (It was either him or Impey lol)

New Delhi Tigers

DEF
MID
UTIL
RUCK Toby Nankervis (VC)
FWD

what if your captain is a late out and your stuck with his VC though?

Ricochet

Quote from: Holz on July 02, 2015, 02:57:40 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on July 02, 2015, 02:46:18 PM

New Delhi Tigers

DEF
MID
UTIL
RUCK Toby Nankervis (VC)
FWD

what if your captain is a late out and your stuck with his VC though?
Gaff will most likely be our Capt and he shouldn't be a late out given he's coming off a bye and there's been no talk about him being injured? Reckon we need to lean towards taking more of a risk than playing it safe if we want to steal a win.
Nank will be playing for us anyway so worth the VC no?