WXV Round 10: Moscow Rise as Toronto Slip

Started by Purple 77, June 02, 2015, 12:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Can I get compo for the precise factor of bullshower?

Two teams give their best performance of the season BY FAR against us

We don't get enough points we lose, we get enough points we're losers anyway

Torpedo10

Ricochet

Quote from: Purple 77 on June 07, 2015, 10:13:40 PM
Also!

Say if Jesse White gets a regulatory 60 tomorrow, that would mean that Moscow's Dunn, Seedsman and Hulk would have to get a dangerous 172 points to win!

New Delhi a chance?!?!?!
8)

Jroo

Quote from: Purple 77 on June 07, 2015, 10:10:01 PM
Quote from: Toga on June 07, 2015, 10:04:05 PM
Didn't realise that Rohan was a defender! Will make about 26 points difference then!

Kennedy didn't end up making the team so (assuming no late outs for the Pies) Kreuzer's 79 comes on, leaving us on 1231, 91 points behind the Cobras with Grundy & Broomy still to play.

Close... and no certainty to win. Just very, very likely  ;)

Also JROO, you better hope Watts or Viney won't be the sub tomorrow, coz I'm itching for Lonergan's 117 to come on the field  :P
They better not! You're the Melbourne supporter here, are they a chance?

Gonna be pretty tough to win it from here, for us, Berlin haven't had a bad score so far!

ossie85

Hi purps!

Think you've subbed out Judd incorrectly.... can only sub players out for a player in that position... and since no ruck available...

Purple 77

Quote from: ossie85 on June 08, 2015, 07:04:18 AM

Hi purps!

Think you've subbed out Judd incorrectly.... can only sub players out for a player in that position... and since no ruck available...

Ah yes! You are correct.

Purple 77

Quote from: JROO8 on June 08, 2015, 12:46:11 AM
They better not! You're the Melbourne supporter here, are they a chance?

Gonna be pretty tough to win it from here, for us, Berlin haven't had a bad score so far!

Watts is a genuine chance I reckon. Viney was last week, but think that was just easing him into it. I highly doubt Viney will be again.

But, out of the bench options... M.Jones is the biggest chance IMO  :-\

I'm a little amused about how good my forward line was this week, given I had no Dixon or Daisy  :P Hell, even Geary getting 89 (to eventually replace Grimes) was a little lucky, and Cheney's 76.

Something is bound to go wrong  :-X

Ricochet

Tom Nicholls is starting to find some unreal form for NDT
114, 99, 107, 113 in last 4

RaisyDaisy

So we're up by 58 with Cloke vs LOLmumba to go?

This would be a big win for us if we can hold from here

Ringo

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 08, 2015, 10:58:42 AM
So we're up by 58 with Cloke vs LOLmumba to go?

This would be a big win for us if we can hold from here
2 spuds v each other  ;D So the one that spuds the most will lose it for one of us. 

Seriously though will be incredibly close as you advantage will reduce by 33 if Lumumba scores more than 49 which may be doubtful due to my HGA.  may be enough to get me home but I would rather be in your position.

roo boys!

flowers sake Hickey not again :(

Will need 140+ from Pendles and the others to also go big

Purple 77

Also, I won't be writing the match reviews up tonight, because I got a exam I need to study for that's at 9am tomorrow  :-\ which means I will probably get them up tomorrow afternoon.

I MIGHT get the scorecards up though tonight, at least.

Jroo

M.Jones the sub, thankfully. You were right Purps  ;D

Toga

Final teams in, and Ben Kennedy a late replacement for Witts! Starts as sub though, so I would still assume that Kreuzer's 79 will come on for him.

AaronKirk

It's only early but Cloke is tearing Melbourne a new one.