Ballantyne
Mayne
Campbell
Yarran
Salter
Wright
Henderson

daniel lucanus

Hey guys just some advice on who I should have as my 7th forward.
My current fowardline is:
Riewoldt, Pavlich, Giansiracusa, Franklin, Gray, Dangerfield, ??? (Rockliff, Podsiadly) with $239, 300 left in the bank.
Some of the players I am considering are Mayne, Ballantyne (injured, I know), Salter, Campbell, Yarran, Henderson and Wright.
Who should I get?
Thanks,

Alex7089

If you have cover for Bally he will score well, if you don't want to take that risk then Campbell is set to have quite a bit of midfield time this year and he could score well as well.

ACFC_10

wats the injury with ballyntyne like?
how serious is it?
when will he be back?

DreamTeamer

Ballantyne has shin spints and is out til' round 2

chrisuzz

ive gone Bally
make sure you have him covered

ACFC_10

i dont have franklin so i only need to cover bally then
do you think rocklieff (hitchcock maybe) will  be a reasonable emergency

chrisuzz

rocky for sure not sure about Hitchcock

Do you think Hitchcock will be a better forward reserve option than Pods (consider price)

ACFC_10

thinking the same thing, will pods play though??

Prospector_1

Quote from: ACFC_10 on March 21, 2010, 07:18:47 AM

Likely the first 4 games, then there's likely to be someone returning from injury to knock him off (just can't remeber who for the minute).

Alex7089

Yeah Pods only worth it if you don't have the money to get a better reserve. He won't be able to hold his spot in such a strong team regardless of people coming back from injury.

chrisuzz

Hitchcock got elvated to the seniors list didnt he? do you have any idea who got injured?

CFC 1979

Quote from: Prospector_1 on March 21, 2010, 07:42:05 AM
Quote from: ACFC_10 on March 21, 2010, 07:18:47 AM

Likely the first 4 games, then there's likely to be someone returning from injury to knock him off (just can't remeber who for the minute).

unless pods pulls 3 x 80+ scores it's just not worth it. unless you want to keep him for later in the year

yorgis

get hithcock he replaced ports no 1 pick john butcher lti  alfie prolly wont play 22 games but he will make u money

chrisuzz

it doesn't really matter in the end which evver one I dont chose will score better

DreamTeamer

i reckon trade buddy out for hall and put ballantyne in...