WXV Round 9: Challenges for Royals, Islanders, Wolves, Revolution

Started by Purple 77, May 26, 2015, 10:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Was supposed to switch from Mummy to Beams for captaincy before I left for Sydney, I believe that was pretty costly. Le sigh. :'(

Purple 77

Also, Dublin and Buenos Aires continue their unbeaten run against Berlin and Cairo respectively, whereas New York has broken its duck against Toronto.

RaisyDaisy

Great to finally end the losing streak and get a win :)

Jukes

Youngest team in the comp and we're scoring with the best of them :D

meow meow

No Gibbs, No Scully, No Reid, No Gilbert, No Zac Dawson... No worries.

Coincidence that we produce our highest score of the year (in an away game too) when Minson steps back in? I don't think so. Inspirational, team lifting stuff from Big Will.

Memphistopheles

Another win and another selection dilemma for us with more hot and cold performances.

And, yet another player getting a game for the Pirates in Colledge. Dumont also shook the vest this week.

Pretty much all bar 4-5 players have gotten game time this season.

ossie85

Also the Oceania Cup stays in New Zealand, but going to Christchurch instead of Wellington!

Pacific are yet to win the cup in 4 attempts.

Pacific can console themselves with Rory Laird winning the Schwass/Naitanui Medal

meow meow

Quote from: Bane on May 31, 2015, 09:37:00 PM

A little too young. If you had have kept Shaw, Murphy and Fyfe you'd be the best team in the comp right now, not years down the track.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on June 02, 2015, 08:00:00 PM
Quote from: Bane on May 31, 2015, 09:37:00 PM

A little too young. If you had have kept Shaw, Murphy and Fyfe you'd be the best team in the comp right now, not years down the track.

Still probably 3rd behind Dublin and Mexico. Dublin isnt that old either birchall Rance Mcdonald Hansen scharenberg Selwood Sloane Boak Goldy Gunston martin Bruce walters