top 5000 maybe??? willrate back

Started by Richooo, March 21, 2010, 03:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richooo

Goddard, enright, hargrave, ellis, kennely, hunt, shoenmakers.
Silvagni, Strijk

Abllett, NDS, Vince, Cothcin Trengrove Martin,
Jetta, Bastinac

Mcintosh, Natanui
Lobbe, Prato

Riewoldt, ROK, Higgins, Gray, Hall, Dangerfield, Ballantyne.
Rockcliff, Posiadly.

An y help adive or ratings would be helpful

Rynnie

Ablett - Wouldn't have him just yet, cost way to much to early. Wait till he has a below average game (below 140) and his price will sky rocket down.

Natanui - Maybe not enough experience just yet

Richooo

ablett is a hard one. on one hand i no he will average more then anyone else but is he worth it with the price tag??

and with natanui he is cheap and willl play even if it is as a second ruckmen, noone else is in that price bracket will be playing reguraly!

Hydra

Go Ablett. The reason he is worth it is not because he averages 20 more than his nearest competitor, but because when you make him captain that becomes 40 more. 40 points can make it or break it. Go with GAJ.

Wild Thing

I agree with Hydra.  GAJ is a no brainer.  Let's not forget that if you don't start with him in your team, you're effectively going into the season with 18 trades, as you know you are going to have to use 2 to get him.  Also, Ablett is $744k, which is 7.44% of the total salary cap.  Now...as captain, even if he averages 125 (15 points less than he's currently priced at), he's scoring you 250, which, if your team averages 2100, is 11.9% of your team score.  7.44% of your salary cap to score 11.9% of your team's score...seems like good business to me.

Richooo

hahaha nice maths Wild Things, thanks. makes sense and i have always had him since i made this team. Question: any good replacements out there for Gray?? dont no much about him!!!

Wild Thing

Richooo,
Any reason you're looking to trade Gray?  I thought he's been looking good all pre-season.  The Frenchman (LeCras) is not a bad choice as he'll kick 50+ goals again this year...Tippett might be a steal this year if he kicks goals again.  They're about the onyl two I'd consider between $420-$450k

Richooo

ok thanks for that im thinking ill probably stick with Gray. does anyone no if ballantyne will be a permanent fixture in the freo team?? or should i be looking to replace him

alman

If you want to upgrade to GAJ then I would just start with him and save yourself the trades that you will inevitably use to get him!

Tippett over Gray as in an absolute X-factor! Can score monster sc points with big bags of goals!