Is it worth getting Rocky and Parker, over McDonald and and Rocky ?? ??

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, May 22, 2015, 01:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

:-\

I'm thinking straight points not team structures. With Rocky and Parker in my midfield, it  would look like this :-
Fyfe,  Pendles,  Kennedy,  Prestia,   R Griffin,  Parker,  Rockliff  and  P Cripps,  emergencies being Vanderberg, Heeney and EYC.
My defence is bloody ordinary at the moment. but did intend to finalize it last. It currently looks like this :-
B Smith,  J Pittard,  Oxley  Saad, McIntosh,  R Hendersen,  D McKenzie,  and  N Brown
I'm thinking that the higher points will definitely come from the mids although McDonald is reasonably tempting. Any thoughts guys would be extremely welcome. Thanks and cheers in advance.     ;)

Marstar

QuoteFyfe,  Pendles,  Kennedy,  Prestia,   R Griffin,  Rockliff  ,  P Cripps , Parker (Vanderberg, Heeney and C Ellis-Yolmen)

D McKenzie,  J Pittard,  Oxley  Saad, McIntosh,  R Hendersen,  (B Smith (rested) and  N Brown)

Best Case Scenario :

Parker (105 up from 99 current) + DMcK (65 up from 58 current)

vs

McDonald (105 down from 115 current) + CEY (80 down from 92 current)

Fyfe,  Pendles,  Kennedy,  Prestia,   R Griffin,  Rockliff  ,  P Cripps , C Ellis-Yolemen  (Vanderberg, Heeney and D McKenzie)

McDonald  J Pittard,  Oxley  Saad, McIntosh,  R Hendersen,  (B Smith (rested) and  N Brown).

RaisyDaisy

Agree with Marstar

With Smith out, you'd have to field 2 of Tosh/Brown/McKenzie while CEY and Vanders sit on the bench

I'd pass on Parker or Rocky for now, and get in a defender