Ranked 7th overall do i go a POD in Yeo in defence or go safe Rance/Murphy

Started by whynot102, May 21, 2015, 08:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whynot102

Jay

Congrats on the ranking mate.

I'd go Yeo, because of his midfield role, and the red hot form over the last 4 weeks.

But that's probably why I'm not 7th overall, so make of that what you will ;)

_wato

I'd go with Bob but that's just my opinion, only because the Dogs go to him every single time coming out of half back and he's the captain so will want to prove everyone that his dogs aren't just a flash in the pan but the real deal (he's also very cheap, &469k?)
I'm sure LF, RD, and the likes will tell you go to Yeo but I'm wary.. Not every week will he kick 4 running through the middle and they have faced some pretty soft opposition

Grufflez

What happened mate? thought you'd be first after trading in Priddis last week and being the only 1 in the top 5 with him?
Wouldn't go Yeo, maybe Bob or one of the Hawks boys Birch,Hodge ect ect Rance is a decent pick too.

whynot102

Had to lut both Hunt & Tosh on the field together with Lumumba killed my overall score svired 2285

Grufflez

Quote from: whynot102 on May 21, 2015, 09:20:28 PM
Had to lut both Hunt & Tosh on the field together with Lumumba killed my overall score svired 2285

No dramas still right up there, thanks for the reply and gl this week...would love someone on here to win it!

If your backline is letting you down maybe try to get in a solid proven guy back there mate.

MC

Birchall or Rance for mine. Rance has gone 85+ past 4 seasons, Birchall 90+ over the same period. Both have the advantage of good history combined with being aged below 30! Murphy has the 85-90 history but has the birthdate that is almost in the 70s as well!

Brookesy

I'd go Murphy, stable role in team and the Dogs' have a great draw.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: _wato on May 21, 2015, 08:57:42 PM
I'd go with Bob but that's just my opinion, only because the Dogs go to him every single time coming out of half back and he's the captain so will want to prove everyone that his dogs aren't just a flash in the pan but the real deal (he's also very cheap, &469k?)
I'm sure LF, RD, and the likes will tell you go to Yeo but I'm wary.. Not every week will he kick 4 running through the middle and they have faced some pretty soft opposition

Quite the opposite ;)

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 20, 2015, 02:33:14 PM
As a WCE supporter, I am loving the way he is going about things, but just be a little careful - we are going along really well as a club lately and so is he. I'd be surprised if we kept this up, and when we do start losing a few matches I'm just a little concerned about how or if that will impact his scoring

I think spending the extra 30-50k for a Fisher, Murphy, Rance etc might be safer

Samsturmfels

If I could go with any defender apart from those 2 it would be houli
Although I'd wait a week for his price to drop

IntegralX

Nice rank!

I would go for the safe Rance if I were you though; backs are inconsistent and for all we know Yeo could fall apart, which would be sad for you :(

Dayze

I reckon you should go Yeo.
Watched every minute of him for the Eagles this year and he is the deal.
Eagles have been crying out for a tall quick mid with his balance of inside and outside.

Ballsy decision but I think it would b the perfect move for you to shoot up
Very confident he will tonne up this week against the saints. Good bye aswell