(Graham) Moss Cows

D: L Dunn, N Vlastuin, S Docherty, P Seedsman
M: D Heppell (cc), C Ward, D Armitage, R Bastinac
R: N Naitanui
F: R Gray (cc), A Monfries, J Hogan, J Daniher
U: C Pearce, J Hombsch
Emg: T Vickery, L McDonald, J Sinclair

Memphistopheles

Pretty sure most times we've been the Match of the Round we have lost. So thanks Purps  :-\

Richmond analogy is pretty good except we have won finals :P

DazBurg

woooo we have convinced the purps  8)
not looking forward to the preview next week if we lose....LOL  :o

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Bane on May 20, 2015, 12:45:51 AM
You backed us to lose last week (and the week before iirc) but we stuffed it right up them, hopefully can do it again! We're a better side atm imo but inconsistency (also known as gun players going full retard) yeah, wouldn't mind losing to them tho as NY are probably my third favourite team because RD and AK are actually tolerable, unlike the rest of you :P

Awww shucks, thanks Jukesy ;)

Just having a look at our list, and if we can somehow get Macrae, Montagna and Rosa back this week then we might be a chance, but if those 3 don't return, along with Libba and Duncan being out we could have a midfield of Stevie J, Wellingham, Sexton, M.White ROFL that is horrendous, especially with 5 of our best 6 not available

Moscow with Hepp, Ward, Arma and Gray look like being extremely difficult for us to match with our current outs, but we'll give it a red hot go!

Purple 77

Quote from: roo boys! on May 19, 2015, 10:37:19 PM
Just a question about Swallow Purps, seeing as I rested him and he's not going to be playing this week, does he lose that 10% bonus, or does it carry over to the next time he plays in the next 2-3 weeks?

HP on the money

Purple 77

Quote from: Nige on May 19, 2015, 10:25:25 PM
Did you really have to compare us to one of the teams I dislike most, Purps? I mean, you know we're struggling, that I'm a Tigers man and we're going through tough times and yet you rub salt in our wounds? I hope you're being cruel to be kind, Purple 77!  :'( >:(

Yeah, while I was writing it, I was thinking "Nige is not going to like this" lol. Well, I didn't say it last week, but now that you mention it, I gave you some slack last week, and you had possibly the unluckiest game of your season, so I was thinking, maybe I need to get all of the Cairo bashing done in the preview, so no Cairo bashing happens during the game lol.

Purple 77

Quote from: DazBurg on May 20, 2015, 07:32:55 AM
woooo we have convinced the purps  8)
not looking forward to the preview next week if we lose....LOL  :o

One slip up, and I'm back all over you :P

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on May 20, 2015, 09:02:59 AM
Quote from: Nige on May 19, 2015, 10:25:25 PM
Did you really have to compare us to one of the teams I dislike most, Purps? I mean, you know we're struggling, that I'm a Tigers man and we're going through tough times and yet you rub salt in our wounds? I hope you're being cruel to be kind, Purple 77!  :'( >:(

Yeah, while I was writing it, I was thinking "Nige is not going to like this" lol. Well, I didn't say it last week, but now that you mention it, I gave you some slack last week, and you had possibly the unluckiest game of your season, so I was thinking, maybe I need to get all of the Cairo bashing done in the preview, so no Cairo bashing happens during the game lol.
I think we've barely got a team this week. We might not even have 18. I'm worried. Love from the admin is the only thing we'll be getting any time soon and it appears even that is hard to come by.  :P

ossie85

Love it Purps!

Thought I'd try this....

In the Mix

Beijing

The big inclusion this week should be Ollie Wines, who appears to have overcome his wrist injury. Wines' training load has been increasing over the past few weeks and after almost proving his fitness for last weekends match ought to be a welcome return against Rio de Janeiro. James Stewart, Maverick Weller and Ted Richards also had solid runs for Shanghai.

Defender Matthew Jaensch (knee) will Jaensch will miss a year of footy after rupturing his ACL, but in better news Matt Kreuzer could be available for selection for the first time since Round 1 2014. Others who might be considered are Alipate Carlile, Aaron Black, Ben Kennedy, Sam Gray and Tayte Pears.

Berlin

After asking Purple 77 to have a few weeks off, Jack Watts may be called upon this week with or without his consent. James Podsiadly is doing well in recovery, and Jonathan Marsh is building towards a Rhineland outing. Jarryn Geary's corked thigh gives him some doubt with Jack Grimes a likely replacement, and Zak Jones could be considered if needed but still doubt on Xavier Ellis.

Buenos Aires

Troy Chaplin looks the likely inclusion from the reserves. While David Astbury, Jackson Ramsay, Jake Neade, Tim Membrey and Nick Graham might be in the mix for senior selection, or at least a run in the twos.

Cairo

Jeremy McGovern was a late withdrawal last Saturday with a corked calf but should return to the line-up this week, and Fletcher Roberts had a good run for Alexandria.

Sam Dwyer will be looking to play for Alexandria at least, but who knows, the senior side needs new blood. Defender Brodie Smith (concussion) will be missing from the Sands side that faces Tokyo. Smith will be rested after a heavy clash of heads. And don't expect Pearce Hanley (knee) anytime soon, while Ben Brown and Jack Lonie are under some doubt.

Less likely options include Connor Blakely, Alex Woodward, Hugh Goddard and Rory Lobb.

Cape Town

Tom Hawkins likely to be available after pulling out last week with glute soreness. Adam Cooney could be available for selection after a cautious approach to his recovery, and James Gwilt could be welcomed back in defence. Craig Bird could also be another inclusion for the seniors. Mitch Honeychurch looks a likely omission, while Shane Savage, Nick Haynes, Stewart Crameri and Jake Kelly all pushed for senior selections after strong outputs for Durban.

Smaller chances for George Horlin-Smith, Brant Colledge and Brandon Jack.

Christchurch

A bunch of players but their hand up in the reserves, including Joel Patful, Josh Green, Matt Buntine, Jeff Garlett and Harris Andrews.

Nathan Hrovat is a sneaky chance and forgotten big man Will Minson may get a call up, but some less likely options include Tony Armstrong, Jack Steele and Clay Cameron. Sam Gilbert is a while away still and is perenially injured.

Dublin

Josh Bruce continues his impressive form for Belfast, but still an unlikely starter for this crazy senior side, and Michael Walters put his hand up also.

Prize young gun Matt Scharenberg is getting close to a Belfast run, but faces tough competition for the senior line-up. Neville Jetta should have a run in the twos after concussion the last few weeks. Majak Daw might get a run in the twos also, and Lachie Hansen is under some doubt.

London

Shane Edwards should be available for the seniors after being a late exclusion. Brad Sheppard hurt his knee late but was fine post-match. Andrew Moore and Alec Waterman could be in the mix for the Imperials.

Will Hoskin-Elliott, Billy Hartung and Josh Hill had strong games for Imperial.

Mexico City

Nick Riewoldt, who has won the last two Pyke Medals in the Mexico City v Toronto, looks set to miss this match with concussion, so won't be adding a third.

Steele Sidebottom, Jordan Lewis and Kade Simpson could make welcome returns, and Cam Ellis-Yolmen and Brian Lake will be pushing for selection after recovering from a hamstring and knee injury respectively. Despite strong performances, Matt Broadbent and Nathan Krakouer look like they'll have to wait a bit longer for the seniors. While Paul Stewart, Daniel Robinson and Matt McDonough could get a run in the twos, but Liam McBean might miss out.

Moscow

Tyrone Vickery is starting to pull together some form, as is Jack Hombsch and Fraser McInnes - will any of them get a gong this week?

Josh Jenkins will put his hand up for selection after a recent hamstring injury, and Jesse Hogan will be available for selection, while Corey Gault, Tom Barrass and Alex Pearce could be an option if the need arises.

New Delhi

Ben Griffiths should return from concussion but Reece Conca might be another week away. Sam Kerridge, Jarrad Grant and Ed Langdon might be in the frame for New Delhi, while Riley Knight is recovering well. I wouldn't expect Patrick McCartin to be in the mix this week after his rest.

New York

Mitch Duncan is out for a few months in a bitter blow for New York, while Harley Bennell is expected to play despite a knee-knock and Leigh Montagna faces a fitness test on his hamstring. Jackson Macrae's surprise omission could be short lived and may get another seniors role this week, and Jarrad Waite looked good in the 2s. Less likely options could be the brilliantly named Ozario Fantasia, Nakie Cockatoo and Hayden Crozier. Todd Elton and Patrick McGinnity look set to miss.

Pacific

Matt Leuenberger's been in frustrating form but might get a gong this week, and Mitch Grigg and Tomas Bugg also looked solid.

Clay Beams looking for a return to at least the 2s after pulling out last week with minor knee injury. While Alex Fasolo, Curtly Hampton, Jed Lamb and Matt de Boear might be in the mix for seniors in the coming weeks.

PNL

Mitch Hallahan was the best of the bunch in the reserves.

Luke McPharlin might slip back into the seniors and Farren Ray could make a return, but I doubt Jake Laverde will get a run in the seniors but it would be good to see him in Marseille colours.

Rio de Janeiro

The struggling Jaguars will be glad to welcome back Paul Chapman, Andrew Walker, Andrew Mackie and Patrick Cripps for its crucial clash against Beijing, but Gary Ablett is still not fit despite starting contact work last week, the Jaguars still have no time-frame on Ablett's return, saying his injured shoulder is still not back to 100 per cent. Other options doing the rounds could be David Hale (best in the reserves), Tendai Mzungu, Mason Wood and Aiden Riley.

Seoul

Jordan Roughead and Eli Templeton were the best for Pyongyang, and either's inclusion wouldn't surprise.

Tom Lynch could be available while Josh Kelly is pushing hard to be available. Christian Salem out for a few with a hamstring injury. Not great odds, but Lachie Weller, Kane Lucas and Jed Anderson could get a run in the twos.

Tokyo

Jake Carlisle could be available after recovering from a neck injury. Charlie Cameron and Adam Kennedy were strong in the reserves. Liam Dawson pushing for a reserves debut after strong training performances, and Aaron Young might not be far away. Others to come under consideration include Harry Cunningham, but Scott Lycett looks set to miss.

Toronto

James Kelly could have an unlikely return after his ruptured testicle, though Daniel Merrett (hamstring) still a while away from recovery and Alan Toovey is gone for a bit, but expect Lachie Henderson and Isaac Smith to be available. Andrew Swallow somehow broke his thumb while being rested, and Cameron Pedersen pushed his claim for selection in the 2s.

Kayne Turner and Brenndon Ah Chee are in the mix for the reserves.

Purple 77

Awesome stuff oz!

Always love witnessing mountains of work put into this comp; this adding a long line of it from yourself

Couldn't help but smirk at the Jack Watts mention :P

Memphistopheles

Awesome stuff Oz and Purps.

Speaking of selection dilemmas how are we supposed to choose from these players?

For our D4 spot we have the following options:

• Nick Haynes - Avg 71.14 (Last two 40 and 89)
  • Shane Savage - Avg 69.86 (Last two (26 and 92)
  • Will Schofield - Avg 68.00 (Last two 72 and 59)
  • Jake Kelly - Avg 66 (Last two 79 and 91)

Assuming Jasper Pittard, Shaun Higgins and Andrejs Everitt for D1-3 (they haven't exactly all been the model of consistency this year).

For our forward line we have the following options:

• Craig Bird - Avg 82.00 (But, didn't play the last two)
  • Jeremy Cameron - Avg 77.71 (Last two 116 and 103 :D)
  • Cam McCarthy - Avg 72.86 (Last two 36 and 80)
  • Tom Hawkins - Avg 68.40 (Last two 85 and DNP)
  • Stewart Crameri - Avg 67.86 (Last two 57 and 81)
  • Adam Cooney - Avg 65.00 (DNP last two but could be back)
  • Sam Reid - Avg 64.50 (Last two 102 and 44)
  • Mitch Honeychurch - Avg 57.14 (Last two 68 and 18)

And then for the last mid spot/utility spots we have to pick from the leftovers from all of the above plus these guys.

• Ed Curnow - Avg 75.14 (Last two 98 and 91)
  • Dom Tyson - Avg 70.57 (Last two 77 and 67)
  • Darcy Lang - Avg 59.71 (Last two 80 and 60)
  • Billy Longer - Avg 72.86 (Last two 75 and 55)

JPK, Stef Martin, Cotchin and now Blicavs are locks in our team and the only guys averaging over 100 but the rest is up in the air every week.

Purple 77

All of a sudden, Durban's dominance doesn't seem so surprising haha

I usually just keep picking the players that got the highest most recent score if that helps Memph  :-X but I don't have nearly the same amount of options

Nige

Literally just picking whoever is named.  :(

Ricochet

Quote from: Nige on May 20, 2015, 02:17:48 PM
hahahahaha welcome to our world

Holz

Quote from: Nige on May 20, 2015, 02:17:48 PM

remember this when I  offer you stuff like Bruce + Walters for Someone.