oxley or lumumba?

Started by pendles93, May 19, 2015, 08:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pendles93

Gents, I'm doing the crazy trade of oxley/lumumba for sam jacobs with some hefty DPP work haha. Just unsure on who to get rid of? Both have similar BE's...

Was thinking of keeping lumumba as he has had 3 tough games in a row so should cut some slack.

Cheers.

jeesh

I looked at trading Oxley momentarily but then decided to put my best 22 average wise on the field and well Harry O found himself at D7 ahead of McIntosh and M8 ahead of Miller, Berg and Sheed. Rocky comes in this week for Berg pushing him to M9. I'm not having 390k sitting on the bench so that's how I came to the decision of trading Harry O. Plus with the pies playing Gold Coast this week Oxley could easily ton up I reckon.

IntegralX

I'm trading Lumumba. Sick of his shower; at least Oxley can come out and score upwards of 100 every so often.

HotTiges

Lumumba out before Oxley. Oxley will most likely drop back to half back with Toovey probably out I guess which may result in slightly lower scores though. Oxley probably bit more consistent then Lolmumba.

_wato

I can see Lumumba still being a top 10 defender and you may laugh at that but he's still averaging 77 and he's played most of the hard teams, and after WB and PA his draw opens up considerably.

St Kilda x2, Coll x2, WCE, Brisbane, Essendon, Carlton, Geelong, Giants isn't that tough. (excluding Fremantle etc)

Big Mac

Quote from: _wato on May 19, 2015, 09:12:16 PM
I can see Lumumba still being a top 10 defender and you may laugh at that but he's still averaging 77 and he's played most of the hard teams, and after WB and PA his draw opens up considerably.

St Kilda x2, Coll x2, WCE, Brisbane, Essendon, Carlton, Geelong, Giants isn't that tough. (excluding Fremantle etc)

Yep I still have faith as well

Might be a luxury trade down the track but I'll hold him for now

hogan2014

Quote from: Big  Mac on May 19, 2015, 09:16:09 PM

Yep I still have faith as well

Might be a luxury trade down the track but I'll hold him for now
Yep same holding him. Trading Oxley.

Grufflez

My gut is just telling me to keep Oxley over Lumumba

RaisyDaisy

I might even be trading both of them out this week

Lumumba is doing my head in, but for some reason I feel more comfortable having him long term at D5 over Ox, so I might cull Ox first, or both

pendles93

Cheers for the input. I've been smashed with injuries and am in no position for lux trades, thats why I'm thinking I pretty much haev to keep one till the very end. Looks like Lumumba is the safer option and ox may slow down and be rested.

The_Captain

Any muppet who changes their name from Harry to herritier needs to be traded out asap!

dmac07

Holding Lumumba, dumping oxley for lever.

Judd Magic

Seeya later Lumumba you flowering spastic!

Hello McDonald.  8)

Noz

He plays for Melbourne every week they face a hard team.

Hazza09

Lumumba has to go! Has done nothing all year and in my opinion Oxley can ton up and score better than Harry.
Lumumba has to be the worst pre season choice ever to be picked in SC, absolute joke!