oxley or lumumba?

Started by pendles93, May 19, 2015, 08:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redfield

Quote from: Hazza09 on May 20, 2015, 08:28:39 AM
Lumumba has to go! Has done nothing all year and in my opinion Oxley can ton up and score better than Harry.
Lumumba has to be the worst pre season choice ever to be picked in SC, absolute joke!

I understand it was probably hyperbole but he doesn't even come close to being the worst pre-season choice ever. Arguably, he's not even the worst this year.

Big Mac

Quote from: Noz on May 20, 2015, 12:33:45 AM
Quote from: _wato on May 19, 2015, 09:12:16 PM
I can see Lumumba still being a top 10 defender and you may laugh at that but he's still averaging 77 and he's played most of the hard teams, and after WB and PA his draw opens up considerably.

St Kilda x2, Coll x2, WCE, Brisbane, Essendon, Carlton, Geelong, Giants isn't that tough. (excluding Fremantle etc)

He plays for Melbourne every week they face a hard team.

Not every week. We play Port Adeladie next round

dmac07

Quote from: redfield on May 20, 2015, 09:37:59 AM
Lumumba has to go! Has done nothing all year and in my opinion Oxley can ton up and score better than Harry.
Lumumba has to be the worst pre season choice ever to be picked in SC, absolute joke!

I understand it was probably hyperbole but he doesn't even come close to being the worst pre-season choice ever. Arguably, he's not even the worst this year.

Bellchambers fighting him for that claim. Selwood has been just as far off what I wanted him to do than Lumumba.

djbics

Quote from: dmac07 on May 20, 2015, 10:36:40 AM
Quote from: redfield on May 20, 2015, 09:37:59 AM

Bellchambers fighting him for that claim. Selwood has been just as far off what I wanted him to do than Lumumba.

Dare I add GAJ??  ;)

enzedder

Quote from: Judd Magic on May 19, 2015, 11:40:53 PM
Seeya later Lumumba you flowering spastic!

Hello McDonald.  8)
Made me laugh. Glad I never started with Lumumba.

ronl

Thinking about double trading Cripps-Rockliff and Lumumba-Yeo. I know they're not safe trades by any means, but my situation demands that I roll the dice.  My only other serious option is Oxley-Lever, then Bellchambers - Franklin.

I guess my main worry is Yeo, has he finally turned the corner, or simply riding the crest of a wave which can't last.

As for Belly, this week SUPERCOACH player news reports: "Bellchambers has overcome the pain he has been playing with" First I've heard of that, but it still didn't stop him from scoring a measley 66, although I'd hate to lose that ruck cover.

Anyway, is it Oxley-Lever/Bellchambers-Franklin? or Cripps-Rockliff/Lumumba-Yeo?

pendles93

I also have bellchambers and have been tempted to trade this week. Instead of trading him im trading Oxley, moving McKenzie def, moving krak mid, moving belly fwd and then getting Jacobs! what a mess :) This way I can have 2 playing ruckmen (goldy other) throughout the whole bye period and offload tbc rnd 14 possibly!

honza

Quote from: The_Captain on May 19, 2015, 11:09:59 PM
Any muppet who changes their name from Harry to herritier needs to be traded out asap!

It isn't a name change, it's his name expressed in  Portuguese. Stop being an anglo centric racist.

The_Captain

Quote from: honza on May 20, 2015, 01:52:28 PM
Any muppet who changes their name from Harry to herritier needs to be traded out asap!

It isn't a name change, it's his name expressed in  Portuguese. Stop being an anglo centric racist.

bahahahahahah no worries harry obrien. Thats something stupid he would say!

honza

Quote from: The_Captain on May 20, 2015, 04:12:21 PM

Half of Australia's heritage traces to post WW2 migration. If it sounds like something Harry would say it's because you're an ignorant fool.

It's his name, it's none of your flowering business how he spells it.

HotTiges

Not more political correctness crap ..

The_Captain

Quote from: honza on May 20, 2015, 04:36:08 PM
Quote from: The_Captain on May 20, 2015, 04:12:21 PM

Half of Australia's heritage traces to post WW2 migration. If it sounds like something Harry would say it's because you're an ignorant fool.

It's his name, it's none of your flowering business how he spells it.

I dont give two hoots about where his name come from. no normal person changes there name after 25 years.....

hes an attention seeker. Always about him.

Maybe if he concentrated on getting a kick instead of that crap... then we would all be happy with him stuck in our fantasy sides..

Grufflez

Build a bridge fellas, build a bridge....always respect the man that chooses the hard way based on moral grounds.

Gigantor

I think O'Brien was his step fathers name, who apparently was a bit of a dick

The_Captain

Quote from: Gigantor on May 20, 2015, 09:27:28 PM
I think O'Brien was his step fathers name, who apparently was a bit of a dick

May of been more related to him than he thinks... Lol