Forward line upgrades.

Started by spasticnut, May 19, 2015, 07:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spasticnut

With almost 600k in the bank I am thinking of trading out Hogan and Clarke for Goddard and Bont! OR should I be considering other forwards? Already got Gray, Martin, Swan, these 2 trades will finish off my forward line until Tarrant needs to be traded, so very important trades, help!

david17

AlexIsOnFire

I'm weighing up Ziebell too, but with Swallow missing up to 3 weeks, this could affect Ziebell as he'll likely get more attention. And against free this week which will be a massive test.

Frozensage

Jelemas10

Would also think about Dahlhuas.
Provides a little bit more of a POD I think and maybe more consistent then Bont.

Tmitch should also not be overlooked at what he is outputting score wise.

djbics

jfitty

I reckon I'd look at a POD for your forward line. Definitely get Goddard, but perhaps look at Dahlhaus or Ziebell as others have mentioned purely for that point of difference!

Most of our forward lines are becoming very similar.

Ricochet

Even though I have JZ, the Bont has a shocker and still scores 80+. He just suits the SC scoring, a bit like Fyfe.

Jimmykidd

I'd be careful picking jz. Look at his history. Likes to get suspended or injured. risky

Holden the ball

RaisyDaisy

I'm a Bont owner, and I hope that I am wrong, but just watching him lately I am starting to fear that he is slowly starting to tire and the 2nd year blues could kick in

Dayze

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 20, 2015, 02:30:37 PM
I'm a Bont owner, and I hope that I am wrong, but just watching him lately I am starting to fear that he is slowly starting to tire and the 2nd year blues could kick in

Agree. Watched him closely since I brought him in and he looks lackluster
Still scores alrite looking tired tho

david17

Bont only been scoring high cause of the close games doggies been having all his points coming in the last qrt

vmac66

I have Dahlhaus as a pod from the rest of your team . . Have been very happy with him . . But ssshhhhh . .

HotTiges

Quote from: vmac66 on May 20, 2015, 05:20:12 PM
I have Dahlhaus as a pod from the rest of your team . . Have been very happy with him . . But ssshhhhh . .
had him for 2 weeks..70 odd and 106..not too bad so far