Lever vs Glenn

Started by david17, May 19, 2015, 07:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_wato

I'm not keen on either whatsoever. Am thinking Scharenberg, Steele and a few others will come up in the next few weeks but obviously for $$$ reasons I need to get one in this week..

Lever over Glenn in my opinion

dmac07

Quote from: _wato on May 19, 2015, 11:33:16 PM
I'm not keen on either whatsoever. Am thinking Scharenberg, Steele and a few others will come up in the next few weeks but obviously for $$$ reasons I need to get one in this week..

Lever over Glenn in my opinion

Don't think Scharenberg will come in over the nxt 4-5 weeks. Just starting playing again and will need to build fitness and form. Ramsey, Sidebottom, Greenwood, Kennedy to come back in the next few weeks for pies too.

_wato

Also with Lever, was reading an article and I think Hartigan will be back this week at the expense of one of Cheney/Laird/Kelly which will most likely be Cheney, because the Adelaide team has been exposed in the last few weeks, with Talia taking the resting ruckman each week.. He's ended up matched on Hickey and Ryder, instead of Schulz and Bruce (when NRoo went down) and although Lever had 5 kicked on him he will play because they need his height down there, which Cheney and Kelly don't offer (and why Hartigan will come in at the expense of one of them) especially with Giants, Freo, Hawks in the next three
If they weren't to make a change Lever would have to take Cameron which cannot happen, so all I'm basically saying is that I think Lever is safe in the back 6 for awhile yet

Kelly, Hartigan, Lever
Henderson, Talia, Laird

Jroo

Id much rather Glenn, if named.

HotTiges

Quote from: JROO8 on May 20, 2015, 12:48:37 AM
Id much rather Glenn, if named.
+1
Need to downgrade VDB

Ricochet

Quote from: djbics on May 19, 2015, 10:44:31 PM
Quote from: TexR74 on May 19, 2015, 10:30:54 PM
Is it worth getting in Lambert in the hope that he plays later this year?

Personally, I dont reckon it's worth getting him in if you dont already have him.  Listed as 3-4 weeks away, you'd think he'd need at least 2-3 in the VFL for match fitness, so you would be carrying his zeroes through the bye period.  Any gain you make by being able to loophole him would be cancelled out by the lack of cash generation plus the high probability of needed to trade during the byes just to get the required 18 on the field.  And would he even walk back in to Richmonds side?  I dont think his JS is that good
agree djbics. I'd stay away from Lambert mate, especially this close to byes

Capper

I think Glenn has better JS considering the problems at GC

HotTiges

Do we still look to trade Glenn in despite not getting a game this round? Need a downgrade for VDB

brudski

Really considering both this week then rocky and sidey next week

whynot102

What about 50 "Schades" of grey

bottlemart

Quote from: HotTiges on May 21, 2015, 08:59:41 PM
Do we still look to trade Glenn in despite not getting a game this round? Need a downgrade for VDB
Definitely not.

Swing one of your defender mids from defence into the midfield and get Lever in for VDB.

HotTiges

Quote from: bottlemart on May 21, 2015, 10:52:09 PM
Quote from: HotTiges on May 21, 2015, 08:59:41 PM
Definitely not.

Swing one of your defender mids from defence into the midfield and get Lever in for VDB.
I've got the split already so don't want Saad and DMcK in the MIDS.. i'm going Corey Ellis instead I think

Samsturmfels

I'm really keen on De Goey, I just don't like his bye