Main Menu

Ryan Crowley hearing

Started by Ricochet, May 18, 2015, 06:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Fremantle Dockers ‏@freodockers  4s5 seconds ago
I've been overwhelmed by the support from fans. I cannot thank you enough - Crowley

Fremantle Dockers ‏@freodockers  30s31 seconds ago
Crowley: I'm sorry for letting my teammates, the club, fans and members down

Fremantle Dockers ‏@freodockers  51s52 seconds ago
Crowley is now speaking to media: I never wanted to jeopardise my career or let fans and teammates down

Fremantle Dockers ‏@freodockers  1m1 minute ago
We are disappointed a senior player would not consult our club doctor, but no one is more disappointed than Ryan

Capper

Fremantle Dockers ‏@freodockers  25s26 seconds ago
Crowley: I respect the decision of the tribunal and I look forward to playing for the club again

Fremantle Dockers ‏@freodockers  6s6 seconds ago
Crowley: We will make a decision on my career at the end of the season

Capper

The AFL Footy Show ‏@AFLFootyShow  2m2 minutes ago
Crowley can start training with @Fremantle_FC from July 24. #AFLFootyShow

Capper

Fremantle Dockers ‏@freodockers  2m2 minutes ago
Ryan: The substance I took was methadone, contained in a pain killer.I never intentionally tried to take the wrong thing.

j959

Quote from: Capper on June 11, 2015, 05:43:37 PM
Ryan: The substance I took was methadone, contained in a pain killer.I never intentionally tried to take the wrong thing.
i still don't get why he took this outside the club doctor??  ???    :-X   :P 

jvalles69

Quote from: j959 on June 25, 2015, 01:50:26 PM
Quote from: Capper on June 11, 2015, 05:43:37 PM
i still don't get why he took this outside the club doctor??  ???    :-X   :P

I have the suspicion that he might've thought he was going to get dropped if he told the club doctors he had an injury/pain.

j959

back for finals valk, Rico, et al??!   ;)

Ricochet

Quote from: j959 on September 08, 2015, 03:44:55 PM
I doubt it mate. I can't see him fitting back in to the 22

valkorum

Quote from: j959 on September 08, 2015, 03:44:55 PM

I dont think he is available this week - only from next week.  I can't see him coming back in to the side.

PowerBug

So, this is the next question Ross has to answer. Would you take the risk on him? There were a few players that were poor on the weekend, is he worth the gamble? Despite Freo being in the Prelim, they aren't looking like the most convincing side going around.

Do you think the opposition will have something to do with it? Does he have a preference at Hawthorn? Does he go to Dangerfield?

Surely you stick with the players that have gotten you to where they are though... Right? :-\
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Ricochet

Quote from: PowerBug on September 13, 2015, 08:13:44 PM
So, this is the next question Ross has to answer. Would you take the risk on him?
No.

We're still winning. Doesn't matter how you do it, you just gotta get there and then anything can happen on the day.

If it aint broke...

SydneyRox

i think they will play him, plenty wrong on the weekend. Swans should have won the game.

Reckon Ross has him on a promise, will be back, Freo are not the team that played rnds 1-9

elephants

Nah I cant see him coming in. I dont think he offers the team anywhere near enough offensively and thats where Freo are struggling atm.