Main Menu

Ryan Crowley hearing

Started by Ricochet, May 18, 2015, 06:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2015-05-18/ryan-crowley-hearing

QuoteThe AFL Anti-Doping Tribunal today concluded its hearing regarding the matter involving Fremantle’s Ryan Crowley.

The tribunal reserved its decision and will hand down its decision as soon as practicable. 

The tribunal panel consisted of David Jones (chair), John Nixon and Dr Susan White.

valkorum

Now the anxious wait for the outcome.

Capper

valkorum

Quote from: Capper on June 03, 2015, 02:02:06 AM
and when will this be?

Should be soon.  I thought that they said it would be a few weeks.

elephants

If Crowley is cleared, will he even make the 22? I seriously doubt it personally.

valkorum

Capper

Quote from: elephants on June 03, 2015, 11:12:31 AM
If Crowley is cleared, will he even make the 22? I seriously doubt it personally.
I doubt it. Looking at how they are going. Maybe in against the Hawks or Swans but not against others

Ricochet

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2015-06-11/afl-tribunal-decision-on-ryan-crowley

QuoteThe AFL Anti-Doping Tribunal has handed down its decision in the Ryan Crowley matter, suspending the 31-year-old for 12 months after he tested positive in season 2014 to a specified substance under the AFL’s Anti-Doping Code

Capper

QuoteHaving already served more than eight months of a provisional suspension that he accepted on 25 September 2014, Crowley is suspended from playing until 24 September this year, when the balance of the 12 month sanction will have expired.

Does he play next year??

elephants

Quote from: Capper on June 11, 2015, 03:57:35 PM
QuoteHaving already served more than eight months of a provisional suspension that he accepted on 25 September 2014, Crowley is suspended from playing until 24 September this year, when the balance of the 12 month sanction will have expired.

Does he play next year??

No chance imo, Freo will probably suggest he doesn't :p

Ricochet

Does he play next year??
Well he can technically play again this year. But I doubt he would force his way in

elephants

Quote from: Ricochet on June 11, 2015, 04:03:34 PM

Does he play next year??
Well he can technically play again this year. But I doubt he would force his way in

He can play the Granny haha get him up

Capper

Quote from: elephants on June 11, 2015, 04:07:40 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on June 11, 2015, 04:03:34 PM

Does he play next year??

He can play the Granny haha get him up
He can start training with the group on the 25 September 2015 though. Doesnt leave to much time

valkorum

He wont play this year - end of story

I am dubious that he will play next year

Capper

Fremantle Dockers ‏@freodockers  50s51 seconds ago
Fremantle chief executive Steve Rosich is addressing the media regarding Ryan Crowley