Completed midfield

Started by jeesh, May 07, 2015, 07:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeesh

Quote from: jeesh on May 08, 2015, 06:32:24 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 07, 2015, 09:40:28 PM
Nothing wrong with grabbing Fyfe later, although I would want him ASAP

Your worst performing mid can be traded to him after the byes

I don't mind this idea although I would find it very hard to trade my 'current worst performer' Selwood to Fyfe. I think instead I'll go ahead and fill up on Rocky and Sloane and wait until the inevitable injury occurs to bring in Fyfe.

Flower me didn't have to wait long for the inevitable injury to occur. Selwood to Fyfe could very well be happening.

Odds On

Current mids are: Fyfe, Pendlebury, JPK, Watson & Selwood. I'll be adding Sloane, Rockliff & Ablett once they bottom out. Think that will be just about the best 8 with the exception of maybe Ward & Mundy

BLBBLB

Any thoughts on hannebery being a keeper? Really tempted to bring him in this week although am also weary of the vince tag this week

H1bb3i2d

Quote from: BLBBLB on May 09, 2015, 02:14:50 PM
Any thoughts on hannebery being a keeper? Really tempted to bring him in this week although am also weary of the vince tag this week

He's definitely a keeper, but he's quite expensive

mark621

hanners a keeper for sure

im laughing all the way to the bank
started without gaz or rocky or pendles

went with Fyfe, a.swallow, hanners, coniglio, rich, bont, and armitage (last one has been a beauty) conigs, rich and swallow doing enough
but i have only done one trade in the mids to jump on board the vandenberg train before it left the station

Grufflez

Quote from: mark621 on May 10, 2015, 12:33:52 AM
hanners a keeper for sure

im laughing all the way to the bank
started without gaz or rocky or pendles

went with Fyfe, a.swallow, hanners, coniglio, rich, bont, and armitage (last one has been a beauty) conigs, rich and swallow doing enough
but i have only done one trade in the mids to jump on board the vandenberg train before it left the station

Can't claim to have looked at Bont,Shiel or Hanners but i did have Armo in my team but went with Steven instead ( he is doing alright for 450k)

brudski

Any thoughts on Barlow? Freo have a very easy rest of the season and he looks to have hit some form he could be a bargin

BomberSam

After this weeks trading, my midfield is 3/4 complete with 6 keepers.

Fyfe, Priddis, JPK, Dangerfield, Selwood and now Rocky.

Griffen is keeping Pendles spot warm until the round 13 bye. My rookies are Cripps, Miller, Glenn and Lambert.

The final place is up for grabs.

Grufflez

Injury luck has drastically split the comp this year, expect those who have had a good run to really start pulling away now with much closer to completed teams.

MontyJnr

Quote from: BomberSam on May 21, 2015, 12:41:17 PM

Griffen is keeping Pendles spot warm until the round 13 bye. My rookies are Cripps, Miller, Glenn and Lambert.

Ablett.

BomberSam

Quote from: MontyJnr on May 21, 2015, 02:29:12 PM
Quote from: BomberSam on May 21, 2015, 12:41:17 PM

Ablett.

Doc Larkins reckons he'll be out for most of the season. I'll want a locked an loaded midfield long before he comes back.