Completed midfield

Started by jeesh, May 07, 2015, 07:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeesh

Going to bring in Shiel this week which gives me 6 keepers in the mids and only two spots to fill. One remaining spot is definitely going to Rocky and the other quite possibly to Sloane leaving me without Fyfe and no room for GAJ assuming he gets back to his old self. I just wonder if its gonna be strong enough? I kind of think not cause Fyfe is an absolute beast and the new perma captain. Agonisingly enough I'm 3,100 short of a straight swap of CEY to Fyfe

Pendles, JPK, Neale, Danger, Shiel, Rocky, Sloane, Selwood

Odds On

Quote from: jeesh on May 07, 2015, 07:31:39 PM
Going to bring in Shiel this week which gives me 6 keepers in the mids and only two spots to fill. One remaining spot is definitely going to Rocky and the other quite possibly to Sloane leaving me without Fyfe and no room for GAJ assuming he gets back to his old self. I just wonder if its gonna be strong enough? I kind of think not cause Fyfe is an absolute beast and the new perma captain. Agonisingly enough I'm 3,100 short of a straight swap of CEY to Fyfe

Need Fyfe, Need Ablett

kilbluff1985

doesn't need Ablett by the end at this stage unless he gets better but needs Fyfe for sure

FactHunt

Quote from: Odds On on May 07, 2015, 07:58:16 PM

Need Fyfe, Need Ablett

Abso-bloody-lutely need this bloke. A. Must. Have.
Time will tell on GAJ... think you will be able to get him a fair bit cheaper yet, and will still want to get him in (but when?).

BomberSam

Fyfe is a must. Rocky at bottom dollar in weeks will be a must. GAJ may not be a must at this season, unless he hits form.

RaisyDaisy

Nothing wrong with grabbing Fyfe later, although I would want him ASAP

Your worst performing mid can be traded to him after the byes

jeesh

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 07, 2015, 09:40:28 PM
Nothing wrong with grabbing Fyfe later, although I would want him ASAP

Your worst performing mid can be traded to him after the byes

I don't mind this idea although I would find it very hard to trade my 'current worst performer' Selwood to Fyfe. I think instead I'll go ahead and fill up on Rocky and Sloane and wait until the inevitable injury occurs to bring in Fyfe.

Ricochet

Quote from: BomberSam on May 07, 2015, 08:05:39 PM

Fyfe is a must. Rocky at bottom dollar in weeks will be a must. GAJ may not be a must at this season, unless he hits form.
Agree with BomberSam. You can even look at bringing GAJ in M9. Well if he got back to his best he'd push someone else to M9, but it'd give you huge coverage

Typhoon

The way the season is going so far i wouldn't be having Rocky on Field...  i'd pick him up cheap and sit him at M9 which means you can get Fyfe in...   

Brisbane looking terrible and even Beams is not scoring overly well....

PICCOLLO

jeesh

Quote from: Typhoon on May 08, 2015, 11:01:09 AM
The way the season is going so far i wouldn't be having Rocky on Field...  i'd pick him up cheap and sit him at M9 which means you can get Fyfe in...   

Brisbane looking terrible and even Beams is not scoring overly well....

Rocky will be fielded every week without fail mate. Brissy are shower but what's changed? They were shower last year but Rocky still pumped out huge scores regardless of the outcome. Rocky's scores when Brissy lost were 95, 155, 117, 115, 132, 133, 74, 158, 141, 158 and 170. He would have scored well in round 1 had he of not got smashed in the ribs and subbed. Did nothing in round 4 but pretty sure he played with a brace so he was clearly not 100% and then got knocked the flower out in round 5 so what we've seen so far is not any sort of an indication of how he will score once in form and playing full games. Be sure to take him in perfect 9 this week ;)

kilbluff1985

The_Captain

Neale to Fyfe in a couple weeks mate. Cant see neale being a keeper. Too inconsistent. And cant see him pumping huge scores all year round like fyfe!

jeesh

Quote from: The_Captain on May 08, 2015, 05:30:45 PM
Neale to Fyfe in a couple weeks mate. Cant see neale being a keeper. Too inconsistent. And cant see him pumping huge scores all year round like fyfe!

Yeah he probably would be the best option to move on but with that ceiling of his I know what would happen the moment I made the trade Fyfe would have his first game for the season go under the ton and Neale would go berserk. I'm banking on an injury to decide my fate.

Capper

Strong mids, dont necessarily need Rocky, GAJ or Fyfe.

Sloane is a must though