WXV Round 6: The Mental Demons of Berlin & PNL go to Battle

Started by Purple 77, May 06, 2015, 10:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Priddis got 47 points in that last quarter.

PNL (unscaled) win by 31 points.

The better team won HP!

Holz

How is McDonald suddenly the best back in the comp?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Holz on May 10, 2015, 07:44:13 PM
How is McDonald suddenly the best back in the comp?

Clearly because he is at Dublin, of course

Boomz

On my phone in an airport so might be wrong but it looks like I have won by a very small margin! Great game so close. Thought making dahl captain was gonna cost me... Was torn over cc with jack or just him.

Hellopplz

:O :O :O :O :O THAT WAS INTENSE!! I was hoping Westy would do something more and thought Wingard may crack the ton, but Priddis carried us home :D.

Also your HGA went down like 16 points so that helps, alongside a bad performance from one of your guys. Kept it close the entire time :o.

Purple 77

Quote from: Boomz on May 10, 2015, 07:45:58 PM
On my phone in an airport so might be wrong but it looks like I have won by a very small margin! Great game so close. Thought making dahl captain was gonna cost me... Was torn over cc with jack or just him.

I believe you would have won by roughly 20-30 points, huge upset!

Purple 77

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 10, 2015, 07:47:26 PM
:O :O :O :O :O THAT WAS INTENSE!! I was hoping Westy would do something more and thought Wingard may crack the ton, but Priddis carried us home :D.

Also your HGA went down like 16 points so that helps, alongside a bad performance from one of your guys. Kept it close the entire time :o.

Yeah... I'm pretty cut atm. flowering Golby, and Paparone got injured  :(

I reckon I would have scored top 5 this week too... and lost. Like I did 2 weeks ago.

Tis a cruel mistress... this WXVs.

Hellopplz

Quote from: Purple 77 on May 10, 2015, 07:49:19 PM

I reckon I would have scored top 5 this week too... and lost. Like I did 2 weeks ago.

You're the new Blitz, WE HAVE FINALLY RID OURSELVES OFF OF THIS CURSE!!! HALLELUJAH

Purple 77

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 10, 2015, 07:52:43 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on May 10, 2015, 07:49:19 PM

You're the new Blitz, WE HAVE FINALLY RID OURSELVES OFF OF THIS CURSE!!! HALLELUJAH

Lol, I won't lie, that has come to my mind  :-\

Besides, why are you so excited, you beat a mere bottom 8 team today :P  :-\  :(  :'(

Hellopplz

Hey, a win is a win, and means we get back into the hunt for the Euro cup after losing to London in our last Euro match.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 10, 2015, 07:59:40 PM
Hey, a win is a win, and means we get back into the hunt for the Euro cup after losing to London in our last Euro match.

doesn't matter weather you win by an inch or a mile
a win is a win  8)

Purple 77

Quote from: Bane on May 10, 2015, 08:32:10 PM
We lost?

Seeing as I will be a while with reports... you won pretty comfortably in the end  :)

Purple 77

Fun fact: 3 players in the Port-Wce game that had resting bonuses, ALL score 72  :o

Jukes

Quote from: Purple 77 on May 10, 2015, 08:35:30 PM
Quote from: Bane on May 10, 2015, 08:32:10 PM
We lost?

Seeing as I will be a while with reports... you won pretty comfortably in the end  :)

Praise the lord

Gray and Arma did most of it I assume