WXV Round 6: The Mental Demons of Berlin & PNL go to Battle

Started by Purple 77, May 06, 2015, 10:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellopplz

We're coming for you guys Purps! Hopefully it's another good match and we don't get pipped at the end. And going to trust the full C on Shiel again, DON'T LET US DOWN!

Parisian Nice Lyon Reindeers

Backs: C. Enright, J. Harbrow, M. Williams (Rest. Bonus), J. Trengove
Mids: D. Shiel (C), N. Jones, M. Priddis (VC), D. Rich
Ruck: M. Lobbe
Fwds: D. Swan, C. Rioli, C. Wingard, J. Westhoff
Int: J. Billings, T. Lynch

Emg: L. Casboult, M. Hallahan, J. Bews

OUT: L. Hodge, L. McPharlin, Z. Merrett
IN: M. Williams, J. Trengove, J. Billings

Resting: Z. Merrett

Purple 77

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 07, 2015, 07:58:19 PM
We're coming for you guys Purps! Hopefully it's another good match and we don't get pipped at the end. And going to trust the full C on Shiel again, DON'T LET US DOWN!

Pfft. How can I take you guys seriously when your best player isn't named Captain. A 66 last week and a 40-something before that shouldn't deter you from keeping the C on him... it'll cost you the game  ;)

That, and your absence of a 4th defender  :P

Purple 77

And I only have 3 demons on the field this week, so NOTHING CAN POSSIBLY GO WRONG.

Hellopplz

Quote from: Purple 77 on May 07, 2015, 08:03:53 PM
Pfft. How can I take you guys seriously when your best player isn't named Captain. A 66 last week and a 40-something before that shouldn't deter you from keeping the C on him... it'll cost you the game  ;)

We didn't need a 4th defender to beat you guys, but hey, you're not helping yourselves here :P.

I trusted the CC on Jones last week, didn't do us any favours >:(. The midfield battle will be a good one if our players can actually hit form, and Fyfe doesn't pull out a crazy 150 game (Although I did just trade him into SC this round :-X ).

meow meow

Jake Lever set to make his AFL debut this week. Joins Dan McKenzie, Kyle Langford, Harris Andrews and Aaron vandenBerg at Christchurch players to debut. Jack Steele named as 1st emergency after back to back BOG performances in the NEAFL, while Harrison Wigg is named as first emergency for the Crows.
Armstrong, Cameron and Buntine playing their 1st AFL games this year certainly helps the backline depth.

Hellopplz

Quote from: Purple 77 on May 07, 2015, 08:06:32 PM
And I only have 3 demons on the field this week, so NOTHING CAN POSSIBLY GO WRONG.
Psssh, I've got 4 Port players on field :P.

AaronKirk

New York Revolution

B: H.Shaw, J.Gibson, S.Fisher, P.Duffield
M: M.Duncan (CC), J.Macrae, S.Johnson, L.Montagna (CC)
R; M.Pyke
F: T.Cloke, K.Tippett, J.Kennedy, J.Waite

U: H.Grundy, S.Wellingham

Emg: J.Adcock, K.kolodjashnij , A.Sexton

Purple 77

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 07, 2015, 08:07:13 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on May 07, 2015, 08:03:53 PM

We didn't need a 4th defender to beat you guys, but hey, you're not helping yourselves here :P.

I trusted the CC on Jones last week, didn't do us any favours >:(. The midfield battle will be a good one if our players can actually hit form, and Fyfe doesn't pull out a crazy 150 game (Although I did just trade him into SC this round :-X ).

Indeed, our midfields seem pretty evenly matched at the moment. And likewise about Shiel not going crazy  :-\

Fyfe has scored the most SC points this year so far, with Shiel placed at 6th, so it will be very interesting!

Ringo

LONDON ROYALS

Def:  Zac Tuohy, Dane Rampe; Adam Saad, Brad Sheppard                 
Mids: Daniel Hanneberry (C); David Mackay; Brent Stanton ; Jarrad McVeigh (VC)                     
Rucks:Tom Belchambers                     
Fwds:Mark LeCras; Shane Edwards;Chris Mayne ;Dannyle Pearce               
Int: Heritier Lumumba, Sam Wright       

Emergencies: Callum Sinclair, Mark Baguley, Billy Hartung,

In Sheppard
Out Baguley

As I will not be around prior to bounce tomorrow night LF has authority to amend team if need be.  Have given her some instructions.

Purple 77

Actually, just comparing our teams, they really are quite similar, except you probably have a better forward line than me...

After all, Berlin has scored 705 points this year compared to PNL's 704, so it should be similar!

Purple 77

Quote from: Ringo on May 07, 2015, 08:14:13 PM
As I will not be around prior to bounce tomorrow night LF has authority to amend team if need be.  Have given her some instructions.

No worries, will remember that  8)

roo boys!

Toronto Wolves

D: S.Butler, R.Shaw, J.MacMillan, A.Toovey
M: S.Pendlebury (C), R.Griffen, A.Swallow, B.Cunnington (VC)
R: T.Hickey
F: P.Ryder, J.Ziebell, M.Pavlich, J.Crisp
I: I.Smith, M.Robinson

E: K.Mitchell, C.Pedersen, S.Morris

IN: T.Hickey, A.Toovey, M.Robinson
OUT: L.Hendersen (hamstring), R.Douglas (foot), J.Kelly (testicle)

I don't usually list the reasoning why players are out of the side, however Kelly's situation made it just too good to resist this week.

Purple 77

^^ Dublin's vanquishers right there

#BringTorontoOutOfTheShadows

Holz

Quote from: Purple 77 on May 07, 2015, 09:01:49 PM
^^ Dublin's vanquishers right there

#BringTorontoOutOfTheShadows

I think i got them of every line.

anyone can win on the day, but a fully fit Mexico is the team to beat.

meow meow

CHRISTCHURCH SAINTS

B: Liam Picken, Dylan Roberton, Sean Dempster, Matthew Buntine
C: Sam Mitchell, Luke Shuey, Hamish Hartlett (CC), Tom Scully
R: Aaron Sandilands
F: Jake Stringer (CC), Nathan Hrovat, Jamie Elliott, Dayne Zorko
I: Tory Dickson, Bryce Gibbs

E: Aaron vandenBerg, Jeff Garlett, Joel Patfull