WHO TO START ROUND 5

Started by Jackross10, April 30, 2015, 09:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Quote from: Money Shot on May 02, 2015, 08:05:21 AM
Quote from: enzedder on May 02, 2015, 07:52:46 AM
Quote from: Money Shot on May 02, 2015, 07:34:14 AM
Surely Goodes won't play :(
Assuming he doesn't, mcIntosh or Saad? (Taking oxleys score)
Krakouer, Vandenberg, CEY. drop one.
Tarrant, Hogan, Salem, Lonie. drop one
Wouldn't consider not playing CEY....either Krak or Vanders which is my dilemma
Wouldn't consider not playing Tarrant 107,121... don't think he needs to be on this list...or Hogan 118 last week....leaves Salem and Lonie. I'm benching Lonie.
Yeah I've decided to bench
McIntosh, Krak and Lonie.

Although I'm not sure on Vanders v Freo
Same 3 on bench for me.

RaisyDaisy

Need to field 2 of Miller, Vanders and CEY

I know the rain in QLD is insane, but with so many players out and coming off back to back 80+ scores I reckon Miller and CEY should be fielded and Vanders benched against Freo

Thoughts?

tor01doc

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 02, 2015, 09:02:21 AM

I know the rain in QLD is insane, but with so many players out and coming off back to back 80+ scores I reckon Miller and CEY should be fielded and Vanders benched against Freo

Thoughts?

I wish I had your dilemma. I have to field all 3 and Heeney (Captain and Cripps).

Vanders seems quite solid and reliable. I don't think he will be blown away by Freo and I think Miller has the potential to be more flaky.

Big Mac

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 02, 2015, 09:02:21 AM

Thoughts?

I've got Miller over vandenBerg at the moment

Really strong contested game, did alright in the wet against Geelong a few weeks back - Hopefully another 80+ is on the cards

Not to mention Ablett and Swallow have both left the team since Miller had those two shower scores

Ringo

OK loophole working perfectly this weekend sorted Oxley ok.

Cripps 86 is also worth taking but who do I drop Vandenberg, Miller or Newton.  Thinking Newton at the moment. For those concerned with QLD rain it is fine today and still some 8hrs of drying out before game starts so will only be a heavy ground.   

kfewster

Hi Folks,

Fairly simple question.

With Cripps scoring 86 last night I think I'm going to use the loophole with Heeney and bank the score, especially as I had the VC on Pendles but I'm still undecided on my 2nd rookie mid spot.

Krakeour seems to be the form player of the three but I'm worry with the game being on Sunday if he's the sub (highly doubtful I know) that I've gambled and lost bad.

I can see Freo towling up Melbourne at the MCG, so I'm leaning towards Miller at this stage in the hope he gets more midfield time with Swallow out.

Anyone disagree with this logic or think differently, any assistance appreciated.

Kain

Jackross10

If not subs, Brayshaw vs Vandenberg

Ricochet

Quote from: Jackross10 on May 02, 2015, 10:38:54 AM
If not subs, Brayshaw vs Vandenberg
vandenBerg. Brayshaw also has the risk of a red vest

Coachie

Who to start.. three out of Krakouer, CEY, Vandenberg, Saad, Newton?

I've had CEY, Vandenberg and Krakouer all week but now thinking Saad for Krakouer..

What are the chances of Vandenberg and Krakouer being subs???

Coachie

Is there anyway to work the loophole using Heeney with CEY, Vandenberg, Saad, Newton, Krakouer? I don't think there is because the playing times wont work or am I wrong?

Ringo

Unfortunately Coachie there is none available with Swans game starting at 2:10pm.

I would stick to original idea No chance imo of Vandenberg being sub and do not think Krack will be either.  If in doubt though go Saad for Krak.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Ringo on May 02, 2015, 09:41:50 AM

Cripps 86 is also worth taking but who do I drop Vandenberg, Miller or Newton.  Thinking Newton at the moment. For those concerned with QLD rain it is fine today and still some 8hrs of drying out before game starts so will only be a heavy ground.

Bench Newton

And cheers Doc and Mac - Reckon I'll go with my original thoughts and field Miller over Vanders

Ringo

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 02, 2015, 11:59:33 AM
Quote from: Ringo on May 02, 2015, 09:41:50 AM

Bench Newton

And cheers Doc and Mac - Reckon I'll go with my original thoughts and field Miller over Vanders
Thanks RD will be benching Newton - Stick with gut on Miller - Coast did not get as much rain as Brisbane

Chonks

Need to pick 3 out of:
Ellis-Yolmen, Vandenberg, Krakouer, Miller and van Berlo.

Need to pick 2 out of:
Hogan, Tarrant and Salem.

Ringo

Ellis-Yolmen, Vandenberg, Miller

Hogan, Tarrant
imo