WHO TO START ROUND 5

Started by Jackross10, April 30, 2015, 09:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gigantor

Quote from: Woppa15 on April 30, 2015, 09:26:29 PM
So who are we expecting to drop out of the Adelaide and Port sides?

Someone needs to make way for Gray and Crouch? Surely CEY remains in and avoids vest.....

I'd expect subs to be maybe Cameron and Amon.
Kraks, Gus and Mitchell with one of the remaining sub
CEY, Jaensch, MCrouch with one of the remaining sub

no eye deer

Quote from: Gigantor on April 30, 2015, 09:23:21 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 30, 2015, 08:57:36 PM
Quote from: no eye deer on April 30, 2015, 08:46:10 PM
Also I can loophole Cripps with Heeney for one of the bench, but I'm thinking I'll back in Cripps and not risk going without an emergency for the whole weekend.

Was thinking the same, but I also have Miller and Krak on the bench, so I think it's fine to loophole Cripps

If he scores well, Heeney stays on field and if I get a late out in the mids then I just switch the late out with Krak who plays last, and if he doesn't score well, then I switch Heeney with Miller, and still have Krak up my sleeve for a late out

That will work wont it?
As long as you have no plans this weekend :)

That is the catch that usually brings me undone. That and my non existent memory. I'd be gone without phone reminders. :P

Gigantor

Quote from: no eye deer on April 30, 2015, 09:31:14 PM
Also I can loophole Cripps with Heeney for one of the bench, but I'm thinking I'll back in Cripps and not risk going without an emergency for the whole weekend.

Was thinking the same, but I also have Miller and Krak on the bench, so I think it's fine to loophole Cripps

If he scores well, Heeney stays on field and if I get a late out in the mids then I just switch the late out with Krak who plays last, and if he doesn't score well, then I switch Heeney with Miller, and still have Krak up my sleeve for a late out

That will work wont it?

That is the catch that usually brings me undone. That and my non existent memory. I'd be gone without phone reminders. :P
Yep, my mates know that if my alarm goes off on the weekend then its 90 mins until the next game starts :)

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Gigantor on April 30, 2015, 09:39:21 PM
Quote from: no eye deer on April 30, 2015, 09:31:14 PM

That will work wont it?

Yep, my mates know that if my alarm goes off on the weekend then its 90 mins until the next game starts :)

Shouldn't be too difficult to manage. I always check in 90 mins before the games to see the final teams :)

I really want to field Miller this week, and I might even field him over CEY or Vanders this week  :-X

Gigantor

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 30, 2015, 09:58:04 PM
Shouldn't be too difficult to manage. I always check in 90 mins before the games to see the final teams :)

I really want to field Miller this week, and I might even field him over CEY or Vanders this week  :-X
I currently have him on over Vanders. Not too worried about CEY being sub with Krak on the bench :)

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Gigantor on April 30, 2015, 10:01:51 PM

I currently have him on over Vanders. Not too worried about CEY being sub with Krak on the bench :)

Thinking the exact same thing. Miller over Vanders this week

Grufflez

I'm leaving Oxley & Cripps on the bench and loopholeing with McIntosh/Miller via Goodes & Heeney.

Big Mac

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 30, 2015, 10:04:59 PM

Yep I posted the same thing last night but didn't get any responses

The less people that start him the better though right? As long as he does well 8)

HotTiges

Lonie vs Bellchambers.. Clark out has forced me to play one at F6

Jackross10

Quote from: Grufflez on April 30, 2015, 11:08:55 PM
I'm leaving Oxley & Cripps on the bench and loopholeing with McIntosh/VandenBerg via Goodes & Heeney.

Same here m8 :)

Jackross10

Quote from: HotTiges on May 01, 2015, 12:13:20 AM

Belly

Ricochet

Quote from: HotTiges on May 01, 2015, 12:13:20 AM
Bellchambers mate. Shoudl score well against Saints

auscoyote

Quote from: Big  Mac on April 30, 2015, 11:54:57 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 30, 2015, 10:04:59 PM

Yep I posted the same thing last night but didn't get any responses

The less people that start him the better though right? As long as he does well 8)

Miller - 400mm of rain up there, might be very scrappy.
Vanders - up against Freo but at a dry G  :-\

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: auscoyote on May 01, 2015, 09:37:45 AM

I don't really worry about the rain. There's still 3300 points up for grabs

AaronKirk

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 01, 2015, 10:10:29 AM
Quote from: auscoyote on May 01, 2015, 09:37:45 AM

I don't really worry about the rain. There's still 3300 points up for grabs

It's absolutely pissing down with rain here and its not going to stop all weekend   ::) But I agree with RD. I have Miller on field.