WHO TO START ROUND 5

Started by Jackross10, April 30, 2015, 09:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

would you guys back McCarthy vs WC weakened defense to outscore Garlett vs Freo

BomberSam

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 30, 2015, 11:26:51 AM
would you guys back McCarthy vs WC weakened defense to outscore Garlett vs Freo

I would. Kicking myself for not picking McCarthy pre-season, he was in my side at some stage!

YoungGun

Who to field out of Hogan vs Salem vs Lonie. Obviously the worry is freo absolutely kill melb like they did to wce and nobody scores well for melbourne. In saying that currently still have Hoges on

kilbluff1985

i would go Salem i think

Bombers have a pretty solid defense Baguley might go to Lonie

YoungGun

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 30, 2015, 12:26:14 PM
i would go Salem i think

Bombers have a pretty solid defense Baguley might go to Lonie

yeh was tossing up between hoges and salem, in theory Salem should have a lot of ball down back but hard to bench Hogan just cause he is a gun in real life haha few contested marks and a couple of goals would see a 60+ score

Grufflez

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 30, 2015, 10:22:59 AM
I'll be fielding Cripps, Vanders and CEY in the mids as usual, however I am tempted to bench Vanders and field Miller, only because Vanders is up against Freo and Miller is up against Brisbane. Swallow out in addition to Gaz should help Miller more - I reckon he is safe for 75+ this week

As for the forwards, I'll be fielding Tarrant, but I need to decide who else to field out of Bellchambers, Hogan and Clark

Most weeks I would field Hogan, but again against Freo I'm thinking Belly might be a better pick vs Saints?

I to am thinking Miller on field this week.

Chonks

DEF
One of:
A.Oxley / A.Saad / K.McIntosh

MID
Loopholing P.Cripps with I.Henney. If Cripps doesn't fire, one of: N.van Berlo / T.Miller

FWD
Two of:
J.Hogan / R.Tarrant / C.Salem

AlexIsOnFire

Saad at home

Tarrant..... Hogan will get a work over from Freo

colmullet

Big Mac

Quote from: AlexIsOnFire on April 30, 2015, 07:33:43 PM
Saad at home

Tarrant..... Hogan will get a work over from Freo

Just like Rance destroyed him last week?

And Talia the week before?

Never doubt the Hulk.

Never.

no eye deer

Two of  CEY, Miller, Krak and Vanders?

Also I can loophole Cripps with Heeney for one of the bench, but I'm thinking I'll back in Cripps and not risk going without an emergency for the whole weekend.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: no eye deer on April 30, 2015, 08:46:10 PM
Also I can loophole Cripps with Heeney for one of the bench, but I'm thinking I'll back in Cripps and not risk going without an emergency for the whole weekend.

Was thinking the same, but I also have Miller and Krak on the bench, so I think it's fine to loophole Cripps

If he scores well, Heeney stays on field and if I get a late out in the mids then I just switch the late out with Krak who plays last, and if he doesn't score well, then I switch Heeney with Miller, and still have Krak up my sleeve for a late out

That will work wont it?

no eye deer

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 30, 2015, 08:57:36 PM

Was thinking the same, but I also have Miller and Krak on the bench, so I think it's fine to loophole Cripps

If he scores well, Heeney stays on field and if I get a late out in the mids then I just switch the late out with Krak who plays last, and if he doesn't score well, then I switch Heeney with Miller, and still have Krak up my sleeve for a late out

That will work wont it?
Genius!

Gigantor

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 30, 2015, 08:57:36 PM

That will work wont it?
As long as you have no plans this weekend :)

Woppa15

So who are we expecting to drop out of the Adelaide and Port sides?

Someone needs to make way for Gray and Crouch? Surely CEY remains in and avoids vest.....

I'd expect subs to be maybe Cameron and Amon.