WHO TO START ROUND 5

Started by Jackross10, April 30, 2015, 09:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackross10

I'll kick us off, hogan vs Salem vs tarrant vs krak. 2 of them?

Gigantor

Krak and Tarrant, I'm a bit concerned about what Freo could do to the Demons

Ricochet

Quote from: Gigantor on April 30, 2015, 09:51:36 AM
Krak and Tarrant, I'm a bit concerned about what Freo could do to the Demons

Gigantor

The question for me is do I bench Belly for Hogan or Lonie

Ricochet

Quote from: Gigantor on April 30, 2015, 10:14:19 AM
Belly should score okish against the Saints

Rusty00

Quote from: Ricochet on April 30, 2015, 10:16:11 AM
If Cameron Wood can score 123 against them surely Belly can post a decent score.

Ricochet

Quote from: Rusty00 on April 30, 2015, 10:18:11 AM
If Cameron Wood can score 123 against them surely Belly can post a decent score.
Yep exactly

Gigantor

Quote from: Rusty00 on April 30, 2015, 10:18:11 AM

Wood 123, Longer 140 Who can pick what these crazy ruckmen are going to do next!

RaisyDaisy

I'll be fielding Cripps, Vanders and CEY in the mids as usual, however I am tempted to bench Vanders and field Miller, only because Vanders is up against Freo and Miller is up against Brisbane. Swallow out in addition to Gaz should help Miller more - I reckon he is safe for 75+ this week

As for the forwards, I'll be fielding Tarrant, but I need to decide who else to field out of Bellchambers, Hogan and Clark

Most weeks I would field Hogan, but again against Freo I'm thinking Belly might be a better pick vs Saints?

Gigantor

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 30, 2015, 10:22:59 AM
I'll be fielding Cripps, Vanders and CEY in the mids as usual, however I am tempted to bench Vanders and field Miller, only because Vanders is up against Freo and Miller is up against Brisbane. Swallow out in addition to Gaz should help Miller more - I reckon he is safe for 75+ this week

As for the forwards, I'll be fielding Tarrant, but I need to decide who else to field out of Bellchambers, Hogan and Clark

Most weeks I would field Hogan, but again against Freo I'm thinking Belly might be a better pick vs Saints?
With Swallow out hopefully Miller can keep up his 80+ scores

Gambino

Oxley or McIntosh? Oxley has been subbed out twice this season already. In Round 1 it was because he was cramping but it's concerning that he was subbed out again on Anzac Day

Huttabito

Quote from: Gambino on April 30, 2015, 10:40:00 AM
Oxley or McIntosh? Oxley has been subbed out twice this season already. In Round 1 it was because he was cramping but it's concerning that he was subbed out again on Anzac Day
Will be loopholing Oxley assuming Goodes isn't named again this week. If had to choose, would bench Oxley, had two sub performance games (31, 47) whereas McIntosh has had only 1 game sub 60.

tor01doc

Quote from: Gambino on April 30, 2015, 10:40:00 AM

Oxley   72.75   -   but 2 subs so ave PPM better than ave appears to indicate  vs Carrrlton
McIntosh 73.5 vs a fast fading Geelong
Saad  79  vs limp Lions (sorry Ringo)
Newnes  72.75

Which 2 of these?

RaisyDaisy

Doc - Saad and Newnes

As for Ox vs Tosh, I'd go with Ox if he isn't the starting sub.

Tosh hasn't really gone big since his first game

tor01doc