WXV Round 5: London and Pacific to break ducks?

Started by Purple 77, April 29, 2015, 10:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Boomz on April 29, 2015, 09:18:36 PM
haha who knows ossie but it will take a massive improvement on my last few weeks.

Tokyo Samurai
Def: Johannisen, Henderson, Ibbotson, Suckling
Mid: Judd, Miles, Parker (CC), Jack 
Ruck: Smith
Fwd: Dahlhaus (CC), Motlop, Ambrose, Young
IC: Dempsey, Burgoyne
Emergencies: Carrazzo, Carlisle, Lycett

IN: Dempsey, Judd
OUT: Gleeson, Carrazzo

Resting: Cripps

A shower load of depth to choose from but can't seem to get the team quite right at the moment. Super tempting to drop Jack but I know as soon as I do he will fire...

resting cripps coming off 172, im home

cripps come to Dublin we will show you the respect you deserve.

Boomz

Quote from: Holz on April 29, 2015, 11:05:50 PM
Quote from: Boomz on April 29, 2015, 09:18:36 PM
haha who knows ossie but it will take a massive improvement on my last few weeks.

Tokyo Samurai
Def: Johannisen, Henderson, Ibbotson, Suckling
Mid: Judd, Miles, Parker (CC), Jack 
Ruck: Smith
Fwd: Dahlhaus (CC), Motlop, Ambrose, Young
IC: Dempsey, Burgoyne
Emergencies: Carrazzo, Carlisle, Lycett

IN: Dempsey, Judd
OUT: Gleeson, Carrazzo

Resting: Cripps

A shower load of depth to choose from but can't seem to get the team quite right at the moment. Super tempting to drop Jack but I know as soon as I do he will fire...

resting cripps coming off 172, im home

cripps come to Dublin we will show you the respect you deserve.

You got the wrong Cripps there... I have Jamie  :P

Hellopplz

Hoping to continue our great record against London, but obviously can be a danger game if they are on.

And Berlin the new PNL, it's heart-breaking scoring so well but can't get over the line :(. Hopefully you guys can break it as scoring the points to, just need some luck ;).

We also have Eski out, which may be alright for him as he's out of form and I was likely going to rest him this week anyway. Good thing I rested McPharlin last week, so yay!

RaisyDaisy

After starting 2-0 our last two weeks have been very poor, but at least we got Dublin out of the way

Time to turn things around and Cairo is in our sights!

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 30, 2015, 09:45:19 AM
After starting 2-0 our last two weeks have been very poor, but at least we got Dublin out of the way

Don't act like you have a challenge this week, we're probably gonna struggle big time this week.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Nige on April 30, 2015, 10:22:13 AM

Don't act like you have a challenge this week, we're probably gonna struggle big time this week.

I'm not acting like we have a challenge. I thought you guys were doing OK? Havent even looked at your team yet tbh, but if you are in fact struggling, then I'll take it :P

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 30, 2015, 10:25:50 AM

I'm not acting like we have a challenge. I thought you guys were doing OK? Havent even looked at your team yet tbh, but if you are in fact struggling, then I'll take it :P
Look at our team from the past three weeks and what the sides we've fielded have scored. You'll be wanting a significant percentage booster and nothing less.  :P

Purple 77

I put Cairo's form-line in your match preview. I thought it was note-worthy haha.

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on April 30, 2015, 12:10:43 PM

I put Cairo's form-line in your match preview. I thought it was note-worthy haha.
Penalise them for not reading your amazing previews!

Purple 77

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 30, 2015, 01:36:43 AM
Hoping to continue our great record against London, but obviously can be a danger game if they are on.

And Berlin the new PNL, it's heart-breaking scoring so well but can't get over the line :(. Hopefully you guys can break it as scoring the points to, just need some luck ;).

Cheers HP! Also pretty stoked you read other teams match previews... I can't say I did that with ossies  :-X

RaisyDaisy

I read every review Purps does thank you very much :)

Your team isn't as bad as you're making it out to be

Forward line stinks, but anything is possible!

Holz

I read every review, the Dublin ones are getting abit boring :P

not having a go at you purps not that much you can say.

Nige

Quote from: Holz on April 30, 2015, 12:43:44 PM
I read every review, the Dublin ones are getting abit boring :P
I always read the Dublin ones to see how much of a chance he gives your opposition.  :P

elephants

Dublin and New Delhi ones are similar but also very different :p

Hellopplz

Quote from: Purple 77 on April 30, 2015, 12:13:03 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 30, 2015, 01:36:43 AM

Cheers HP! Also pretty stoked you read other teams match previews... I can't say I did that with ossies  :-X
I love reading the reviews, I'm sure I'm not alone there! Get a bit of info on the competition and then there are some nice snip bits in there, puns, etc which make it worthwhile :D.