Poll: Which Premium Defender?

Started by no eye deer, April 27, 2015, 09:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

no eye deer

Quote from: Marstar on April 27, 2015, 11:57:22 AM
There are no clear D Premiums so why upgrade in this line?

Downgrade Goodes to a Cow and upgrade another line where you're more likely to get the consistent points you pay for.

Like who? Whitex? Kelly? Andrews? Not sold on any of them. I only have Simmo, so I think its time to get a premo.

no eye deer

tor01doc

Quote from: no eye deer on April 27, 2015, 12:08:27 PM
Added Hibberd to poll. ;)

Then add one to him because I went for Shaw.

I have both and now Smith the Spud from A Delayed.

no eye deer

Quote from: tor01doc on April 27, 2015, 12:19:21 PM
Quote from: no eye deer on April 27, 2015, 12:08:27 PM
Added Hibberd to poll. ;)

Then add one to him because I went for Shaw.

I have both and now Smith the Spud from A Delayed.

So you'd take Hibberd over Shaw and pocket the cash Doc?

tor01doc

Yes this week with BE also slightly favoring Hibberd.

I see both as top 8 defender material and more reliable than a lot of others in there.

diamw90

I would go Hibberd or shaw, Hibberd purely because essendon has played 4 of there toughest fixtures and now the schedule opens up with mostly favorable opponents.

Heath shaw because he is plain and simply a gun.

HotTiges

GoLions

Southstorm

BomberSam

I would really appreciate it if we could try to keep Hibbo's ownership percentage below 10.

Southstorm

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 27, 2015, 11:35:48 AM
Shaw or McDonald for mine

Shaw is the most proven of the bunch, and McDonald at 457k is still great value. The guy hasn't scored below mid 90's all year, and that's include his 3 NAB games too!

He is the breakout contender this year, not Newnes
I'm very wary of McDonald. Cale Hooker was averaging 105 before Rd. 8 last year and finished with an average of 80. McDonald's sudden jump in form is similarly inexplicable so he might just end up the same.

H1bb3i2d

I really rate Hurley as a POD, he's always scored very nice numbers when playing in defense, and now he's had the chance to settle down there and gain more confidence those numbers will only improve. Big possession getter for a key defender and always a tidy SC:DT ratio. I chose Newnes and Hibberd instead though.

Shaw and Smith will be cheap in a couple of weeks, otherwise Hibberd is cheap now and has been typically solid since his down first week.

sammy123

I traded in smith this week. But

Simpson,hibberd and shaw are all great picks as well

tor01doc

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on April 27, 2015, 06:41:52 PM
I really rate Hurley as a POD, he's always scored very nice numbers when playing in defense, and now he's had the chance to settle down there and gain more confidence those numbers will only improve. Big possession getter for a key defender and always a tidy SC:DT ratio. I chose Newnes and Hibberd instead though.

Shaw and Smith will be cheap in a couple of weeks, otherwise Hibberd is cheap now and has been typically solid since his down first week.

Is that the Chardonnay or the Shiraz?  ;D

Goosey

Quote from: tor01doc on April 27, 2015, 07:39:54 PM
Quote from: H1bb3i2d on April 27, 2015, 06:41:52 PM

Is that the Chardonnay or the Shiraz?  ;D

It's got to be the Sauvignon Blanc doc.