WXV Round 4: Can Cape Town resurrect season?

Started by Purple 77, April 21, 2015, 12:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellopplz

Great write-ups as usual Purps :). Good way to procrastinate real homework to do :P.

Quote from: Nige on April 21, 2015, 12:58:32 PM
Looking forward to being robbed on HGA again this week.
#NoMummyNoCairo Really hope my guys can pick it up this week after a few disappointing weeks. Another performance like that and HGA won't save us :P.

Also curious, just say we name an OOP player who scores 50 and that's our lowest score of the round. Do we get the 50 as HGA or do we get his OOP score of 25 as HGA? Just curious, cause reckon that'd be better than playing Cordy again ::).

roo boys!

I think you get his OOP score doubled HP, as I had a similar situation round 1 with Steve Morris playing as my ruck OOP. I wouldn't take my word on it though!

Hellopplz

Quote from: roo boys! on April 22, 2015, 08:33:41 PM
I think you get his OOP score doubled HP, as I had a similar situation round 1 with Steve Morris playing as my ruck OOP. I wouldn't take my word on it though!
Well 25 would have been better than 10 so don't mind that anyway haha.

#NoLobbeNoPNL :(

AaronKirk

New York Revolution

B: Shaw, Gibson, Fisher, Duffield
M: Duncan, Macrae, Wellingham, Rosa
R; Pyke
F: Cloke, Tippett, JJK (VC), Bennell (C)

U: Waite, Grundy

Emg: Adcock, KK, White

We will be resting Steve Johnson.

Purple 77

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 22, 2015, 07:03:07 PM
Great write-ups as usual Purps :). Good way to procrastinate real homework to do :P.

Quote from: Nige on April 21, 2015, 12:58:32 PM
Looking forward to being robbed on HGA again this week.
#NoMummyNoCairo Really hope my guys can pick it up this week after a few disappointing weeks. Another performance like that and HGA won't save us :P.

Also curious, just say we name an OOP player who scores 50 and that's our lowest score of the round. Do we get the 50 as HGA or do we get his OOP score of 25 as HGA? Just curious, cause reckon that'd be better than playing Cordy again ::).

50 would be your HGA in that case  :)

Quote from: roo boys! on April 22, 2015, 08:33:41 PM

I remember that one actually, Morris scored 26 that week. As he was OOP, he scores 13. Since he was also your HGA, your HGA was then 26.

So overall, he scored 13+26=39

I explain, because it confused me at the time too  :P

Hellopplz

Sweet, cheers Purps! Means we could have played somebody else over Cordy last week and gain like 50 points all up including HGA :'(.

Jroo

No Sidey, Stokes, Nroo, Jimmy, Lids no problems. Rocky and Wells also doubtful.

Still confident we can win this one  :)

Purple 77

Purple 77

D: Michael Hibberd, Jarryn Geary, Colin Garland, Dustin Fletcher
M: Nat Fyfe (C), Jack Steven, Adam Treloar (VC), Daniel Cross
R: Mark Jamar
F: Charlie Dixon, Jack Watts, Lewis Jetta, Drew Petrie
I: Will Langford, Marco Paparone
E: Mitch Golby, Jordan Murdoch, Jay Kennedy-Harris

Jukes

Purple 77

Purple 77

Btw Jukes, I honestly won't be mad if you win because Hogan goes nuts... I'll happily take defeat lol

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Purple 77 on April 23, 2015, 06:27:22 PM
Charlie Dixon in! Whoot!

Brant Colledge and Nathan Drummond named!

We have a lot more depth this year which is great.

Only problem is it creates headaches at the selection table.

Need to nail the team selection this week and get the best XV firing on all cylinders #CrunchMatch

Vinny

Buenos Aires Dildos:
D: S.Atley, B.Goodes, E.Wood, R.Bewick
M: B.Hill (VC), A.Brayshaw, B.Newton, L.Jong
R: T.Membrey (OOP)
F: J.Schulz, T.Adams (C), L.Thomas, J.Melksham.
U: L.Jong, M.Crouch.

E: J.Clarke, S.Lemmens, L.Jones

Crouchy! Also if Nails could come out of hibernation and name his team for once that'd be great...

Toga

Two forced changes with important midfielders Ollie Wines and Mav Weller out with injury, but thankfully we've got a bit more depth this year and hopefully will be able to cover them ok. And James Stewart comes in for his first game for the year!