Bachar Houli

Started by Bully, April 19, 2015, 12:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

honza

enzedder

Upgrade target. Has been impressive. Just because he has gone up 100k doesn't mean you ignore his scores. On form he is the defender to get. I've been thinking of ways to get him in.

HotTiges

He will get tag soon and perhaps a bit pricey for a defender? ?

enzedder

Quote from: HotTiges on May 03, 2015, 06:47:41 PM
Price is getting up there and will climb in next couple as well. I wish I had him already. Don't think I will be paying up for him just yet. Will let the dust settle and have a look at him around the byes when the rookies have cashed up. Fair chance clubs will be looking to tag him.

js19

Quote from: enzedder on May 03, 2015, 07:20:20 PM
Price is getting up there and will climb in next couple as well. I wish I had him already. Don't think I will be paying up for him just yet. Will let the dust settle and have a look at him around the byes when the rookies have cashed up. Fair chance clubs will be looking to tag him.

540,800 after this week... Too much.

McDonald still $475k and Pittard will be $451,100 in comparison as steady scorers around 100 mark

Drak

Quote from: js19 on May 03, 2015, 08:22:46 PM
Quote from: enzedder on May 03, 2015, 07:20:20 PM

540,800 after this week... Too much.

McDonald still $475k and Pittard will be $451,100 in comparison as steady scorers around 100 mark

I said to Tom, are you going to play like a baws now you've broken up with Julia?..... no nagging, no distractions..... he says.... nah, Ill be the same as I always was.

LIAR!!!!!

Had him in and out all pre season. Moral of the story. Girls are always a distraction. Regardless of how they make you feel.