For those who went without Swan...

Started by MC, April 17, 2015, 11:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC

Just a friendly reminder that the 'has-been' just notched a 38 touch 150+ game, leaving him with a 3-game avg of 120!
Apparently it was his best game since 2013 which makes sense as he played INJURED for the entirety of 2014! Stoked to be on board! :)

Colty

Quote from: MC on April 17, 2015, 11:21:25 PM
Just a friendly reminder that the 'has-been' just notched a 38 touch 150+ game, leaving him with a 3-game avg of 120!
Apparently it was his best game since 2013 which makes sense as he played INJURED for the entirety of 2014! Stoked to be on board! :)
thats all well and good but its rd 3, and the Saints are embarrassing. I for one didnt get him however I didnt pick, Ablett, Rocky etc, and I started with Sheil and Trealor so im pretty happy with that  but not about to rub it in peoples face.

dmac07

Quote from: MC on April 17, 2015, 11:21:25 PM

Here here

meow meow

ryanbob0357

pretty easy to rack up that many touches when you dont have anyone tackling you, won't see that many times this year

Jesty

He'ss back and in the forward line. Win win

Big Mac

10/10 thread

Would read again

Would prefer to read over having sex

So good

Will be my new bedtime story

JBs-Hawks

Would have picked him even if he was in the mids!

BomberSam

I regret not picking Swan...  :'(

As vice-captain so I could loophole him. Contemplated it!

STOKED to have him!  ;D

HotTiges

TBH, I was questioning picking him but thought, well he should at least avg 95 which is good enough for a FWD..After 3 rounds, he's been a very good pick so far..

Mat0369

kilbluff1985

Ricochet

Torpedo10

Absolutely phenomenal last night, flawless. I see him keeping up an average over 100 this season so I'm very happy with last nights performance.

Keeper27