just rage traded

Started by Colty, April 17, 2015, 07:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colty

Adams out for Ziebell. thoughts?

RaisyDaisy

Feel cheated

Opened thread expecting to see a beautiful rage trade, but you're just asking if you should :P

H1bb3i2d

Bont? Swan?

Should only be a one weeker, chillax (if you have cover)

Colty

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 17, 2015, 07:35:33 PM
Feel cheated

Opened thread expecting to see a beautiful rage trade, but you're just asking if you should :P
no its done and dusted.

H1bb3i2d

Feel cheated

Opened thread expecting to see a beautiful rage trade

Love a good rage trade thread!

H1bb3i2d

Quote from: Colty on April 17, 2015, 07:36:01 PM
Feel cheated

no its done and dusted.

Oh boy! Ask again Saturday night ;)

Colty

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on April 17, 2015, 07:35:50 PM
Bont? Swan?

Should only be a one weeker, chillax (if you have cover)
Its over ive done it, im running my side as a bit of a PPD side this year, refusing to pick up Bont or Swan. Year of the POD!!!
ill prob finish 245,123.

RaisyDaisy

Colty

I tossed acoin 3 times, tales was Ziebell and heads Adams, 3 tails, CATCHA TAYLOR!!! btw so ragey right now.

MC

I had Ziebell since day 1, happy so far! Not sure if adams to ziebell was the right move though as I see them both going around the 90 mark. ..

Colty

Quote from: MC on April 17, 2015, 11:17:46 PM
I had Ziebell since day 1, happy so far! Not sure if adams to ziebell was the right move though as I see them both going around the 90 mark. ..
Amazingly I pressed reverse with 15 seconds to go so I still have Adams, weak dog I am, I lost my nerve at the last second.

tor01doc

If I could boo you, I would.

Big Mac

Colty

im sorry im embarrassed.

ryanbob0357

I want to rage trade Newnes so bad. Completely horrible at kicking a ball and tackling doesn't make up for the endless turnovers because of him.