Selwood - as if I don't have enough worries.

Started by ronl, April 14, 2015, 06:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronl

Starting to get a bit concerned about this guy, another stinker and the alarm bells will be really ringing.  With Geelong entering a
rebuilding stage it has me worried.  Thoughts?

GoLions

Ummm...he scored 110 or something didn't he?

LF

Simple hold and fix what needs to be fixed.
He is a premo mid who has had a couple of crap games and should bounce back.

enzedder

No worries about Jelwood.... sounds like you have enough. 8)

Swoozie

Round 1 was a shocker, but played well round 2 in a side that got belted. He had no help all day. He'll come good when Geelong play some easier opponents.

shaker

Don't worry about Selwood he just needs players like Duncan and Caddy to step up and give him a chop out every game not every second or third

Odds On

Stinker in round 1 after a heavy loss, 110 in round 2, as again the cats were smashed. They won't be beaten again like they have been in R1 & R2. Winning team generally means more points, personally im thinking of putting the C on him this week over Fyfe, got a feeling he'll go 140+. Averaged over 110 the last 6 years, over 117 the last 3. One bad game and you think he'll drop? if anything im expecting his average to perhaps rise. Hold.

timtim

I'd trade.

Looks like every one is jumping off Gaz so perfect time to get on! Great POD!

crowls

Quote from: timtim on April 14, 2015, 07:30:59 PM
I'd trade.

Looks like every one is jumping off Gaz so perfect time to get on! Great POD!
hoping he waits a few more rounds until i have some cash.  Then bang   Wells to Selwood

Ricochet

Quote from: ronl on April 14, 2015, 06:37:02 PM
Starting to get a bit concerned about this guy, another stinker and the alarm bells will be really ringing.  With Geelong entering a
rebuilding stage it has me worried.  Thoughts?
Keep mate. He's a proven 120+ premo
He'll be fine

justaverage

No injury, no change of position and not a fossil. Hasn't kicked a goal this year but Geelong haven't kicked too many. Will bounce back just the lucky people who didn't start him get him cheaper.

vtaced

Scored 110 over the weekend in a losing side. Geelong have played two tough teams. He will be bounce back especially with 5 free kicks he gets a game

jeesh

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: jeesh on May 02, 2015, 05:04:48 PM
>:(

He was hard tagged by Grigg in the first half, and was 41 at 3/4 time. To get to 83 was very good

Annoying? Yeah. Am I worried? No

batt

Recent form v Tigers has been pretty ordinary.  He's still here.