Started by Purple 77, April 14, 2015, 03:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellopplz

Go the Thunder :o :o :o.

Quote from: roo boys! on April 19, 2015, 06:29:46 PM
Priddis + 62

vs

Pavlich (x1.5) + Butler
In another lowish scoring game, looks like you guys have us! Pav had a great first half so getting scaled from there. Priddis won't do enough and think Butler has get efficiency... So close but hope our luck doesn't run out yet!

Hellopplz

And Toronto hand us our first loss of the season by about 40-50 points :(.

Fricken Cordy :P.

Purple 77

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 19, 2015, 07:11:51 PM

Maybe you should...

... cut the cord?

roo boys!

I was going to say at least he beat last weeks score...but I can't even say that :P

Great tight tussle HP/Daz, always a pleasure :)

And great fightback by Beijing! Well done guys

Holz

Mundy 96, you beter get scaled up or you might be dropped.

Walters after a slow start puts up a nice 94. Hopefully he can keep that up.

Purple 77

Quote from: Purple 77 on April 19, 2015, 07:05:38 PM
I suspected the rise of Beijing before all of you lot... WHERE IS MY KUDOS TOGES?! I had faith!  :P

Quote from: Purple 77 on March 13, 2015, 03:50:37 PM
Gotta give it to New York, they were a step above! And will we finally see the lightning after hearing about the thunder for so long this year?

^^ after pre-season round 1  :P

Hellopplz

Quote from: Purple 77 on April 19, 2015, 07:13:14 PM

Maybe you should...

... cut the cord?
I'm sure Daz supports that idea after fighting to keep him this past off-season :P.

Good game though RB, was a very good match and hopefully sparks something in our team. Toronto once again beats us when we needed a win :(.

Nige

Pacific Islanders - 1148/13

D: Rory Laird 52, Michael Hurley 106, Jeremy Howe 102, Lee Spurr
M: Michael Barlow (C), Jack Redden 64, Michael Rischitelli 101, Cam Guthrie 86
R: Rhys Stanley 72/2=36 (OOP)
F: Marcus Bontempelli (VC) Ben Howlett 113, Jack Martin 129 (+10%), Devon Smith 123, Jarryd Blair 81
U: Sam Gibson 111, Ben Howlett 113 Tom Bugg 44

EMG: Tom Bugg 44, Sam Day 47, Claye Beams 70

vs

Cairo Sands - 1194/14 with CCs

D: B.Smith 87, J.McGovern, J.Batchelor 25, B.Stratton 59
M: D.Beams 138x1.5=207 (cc), D.Prestia 125x1.5=188 (cc), L.Dunstan 87, T.Colyer 84
R: S.Mumford 61
F: L.Breust 62, P.Puopolo 83, B.Brown 71, C.Knights J.Lonie 37
I: J.Lonie 37 S.Rowe 73, S.Dwyer 70

E: S.Rowe 73, R.Palmer 95, N.Gordon 91

We suck. 4 players subbed. 4 players injured. Our gun ruck now sucks due to some stupid new scoring. Our best forward now sucks as well. Our 3rd and 4th best scorers this week weren't even in the team. Nobody in the team other than our co-captains scored over 100. May as well start tanking for the No.1 pick. :( :P

Toga

Quote from: Purple 77 on April 19, 2015, 07:05:38 PM
I suspected the rise of Beijing before all of you lot... WHERE IS MY KUDOS TOGES?! I had faith!  :P

Thanks for your support Purps >:D

Don't know how it happened Jroo but I guess we will take it! 8)

Might even have a rising star nominee in Timmy Broomhead coming in this week as well? ;)

Hellopplz

You're bound to get a few correct here and there Purps :P. Beijing looking like GWS this season, finally blossoming!

Purple 77

Quote from: Purple 77 on April 14, 2015, 03:29:48 PM

Some would argue otherwise, but this is MY MATCH OF THE ROUND! This is a huge danger game for the Suns, after capitulating last week with the absence of key players. Beijing convincingly outscored the Suns last week and would really give themselves a chance to do what would have been unthinkable a month ago; and beat the Mighty Mexico City Suns. Beijing last week had a ripper game, scoring the third highest score of the week, It was just a shame they had to be playing a side possessed. The loss aside, the hype continues for the improving Thunder. However, I think the Mexico City crowd might end up being a little louder than the die-hard fans from Beijing (whom have booked out 30 flights already). Mexico City to win on HGA for mine!

Was mostly correct on this too  :P (except the result :X)

Nige

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 19, 2015, 07:20:13 PM
You're bound to get a few correct here and there Purps :P. Beijing looking like GWS this season, finally blossoming!
I guess that makes Cairo the West Coast or Gold Coast this season. A few key injuries, youth can't cope and we're cooked.

AaronKirk

We were rubbish this week. Our mids really need to lift. Rio easily getting the win.

Jay

Nige

Quote from: Jayman on April 19, 2015, 08:12:30 PM
#WeArePacific
Congrats, well deserved win. We were rubbish, you guys had some very good scores.  :)