who to field

Started by ando_10, April 11, 2015, 09:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ando_10

pretty simple poll lads

shaker

I will be fielding Lambert if not the sub he would have to be thinking this is his chance , think he will take it if it is given  ;)

ando_10

Quote from: shaker on April 11, 2015, 09:35:04 AM
I will be fielding Lambert if not the sub he would have to be thinking this is his chance , think he will take it if it is given  ;)

mate im with ya salem feels like the type of bloke who was a flash in the pan in pre season when the he was going full pelt i dont think opposition were giving 100% hence the scores he posted dont get me wrong he will be a good player but yeah i think we all got sucked in to him.

shaker

Quote from: ando_10 on April 11, 2015, 09:37:07 AM

mate im with ya salem feels like the type of bloke who was a flash in the pan in pre season when the he was going full pelt i dont think opposition were giving 100% hence the scores he posted dont get me wrong he will be a good player but yeah i think we all got sucked in to him.

Salem will still make us cash and would not be surprised if he puts a better score this round think I might stick the E on Hogan but with Lids Conca Foley to come back into the Tiges team think Lambert will know he cant flower this up , he might but just got a feeling he might go alright

ando_10

Quote from: shaker on April 11, 2015, 09:43:51 AM
Quote from: ando_10 on April 11, 2015, 09:37:07 AM

ill be riding this one home with ya mate
Salem will still make us cash and would not be surprised if he puts a better score this round think I might stick the E on Hogan but with Lids Conca Foley to come back into the Tiges team think Lambert will know he cant flower this up , he might but just got a feeling he might go alright