Don't forget " Once the first game Starts trades are irreversible " I did !!

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, April 10, 2015, 11:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

:'( :'( :-[ :'( >:(

Was just stuffing around to see how a trade would look, had no bloody intention of trading this week and wasn't sure it would be necessary next week and when I looked for the Reversal button it was nowhere to be seen.  OK here it is :-
OUT   Lumbummumbumbaaaa      Newnes
IN      Geary      B Smith

Can just see Murphy's bloody law kicking in and both Newnes  and   Lumbum  etc etc  ton  up  and Geary scores   70  whilst  B smith  gets injured at the first bounce.  I can't believe I was this thoughtless.   How bad a trade is it ??     :( :( :( ??? ::) :'( :-[

Pkbaldy

I can only hope! Newnes and Lumumba scoring 100 each would be nice. K thanks.

RaisyDaisy

Aww Sabre...

You've been playing this caper for years. How did you make such a rookie mistake  :'(

Not the end of the world mate :)

_wato

It's not too bad a trade mate because you get a definite keeper in Smith and Geary is very likely to increase in price due to his sc friendly role, plus Newnes and Lumumba weren't too hot last week, and many people are considering offloading.

However in saying that, it's probably two wasted trades, and ones you may regret, sorry to say that man.. What makes it worse is, you did this in Round 1 when you should be settled on your original team, not chasing points and rookies/injuries are the only trades you want to be making! I feel for you :'(

Sabretooth Tigers

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 10, 2015, 11:29:52 PM
Aww Sabre...

You've been playing this caper for years. How did you make such a rookie mistake  :'(

Right you are RD. And it could have been a lot worse, Was playfully toying with some earth shattering trades that I may never have recovered from.  Still think I can score fairly well this round just need to be a bit smarter in future. Did the only thing that made any sense after I realized what I had done  Just laughed at myself.  Cheers mate.   ;)

YoungGun

Nooooo! Thats terrible news Sabre

Hopefully Smith and Geary go 150 each to at least make you feel a little better.

crowls

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on April 10, 2015, 11:37:26 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 10, 2015, 11:29:52 PM
Aww Sabre...

Right you are RD. And it could have been a lot worse, Was playfully toying with some earth shattering trades that I may never have recovered from.  Still think I can score fairly well this round just need to be a bit smarter in future. Did the only thing that made any sense after I realized what I had done  Just laughed at myself.  Cheers mate.   ;)
Thats the main thing Sabre you were not stuck with some spud trades.   Good attitude about the outcome will see you through.

js19

Overall you've probably gone like for like. If your finger isn't too itchy I don't think you'll have any regrets, but if you get to rd 22 wondering where the last two trades went you'll probably be kicking yourself...

Sabretooth Tigers

Quote from: js19 on April 11, 2015, 12:01:29 AM
Overall you've probably gone like for like. If your finger isn't too itchy I don't think you'll have any regrets, but if you get to rd 22 wondering where the last two trades went you'll probably be kicking yourself...

???

just about spot on although I actually believe the trades will benefit my team.  Cheers     :)

jeesh

Not the end of the world mate I'm 2 trades down already but mine were probably a little more of a necessity than yours haha! I shouldn't laugh but the fact you said you laughed at yourself kind of gives me the green light to join in the fun. Smith will work out for you and so should Geary so long as his body holds up. Good luck and go easy on those Carlton Dry's whilst tinkering with your team in future

Sabretooth Tigers

Quote from: jeesh on April 11, 2015, 12:21:40 AM
Not the end of the world mate I'm 2 trades down already but mine were probably a little more of a necessity than yours haha! I shouldn't laugh but the fact you said you laughed at yourself kind of gives me the green light to join in the fun. Smith will work out for you and so should Geary so long as his body holds up. Good luck and go easy on those Carlton Dry's whilst tinkering with your team in future
:(

Ha ha love the comment, but very unfortunately I completed this stuff up, stone cold sober.And that's a worry.  Cheers mate.    ;) ;)

Keeper27

Just made the same silly mistake.
Lost track of time and toying around with trades and forgot the game started.  :(

Didn't even have to trade this week either.  >:(

Griffen/Cripps to Jong/Wines

HotTiges

Quote from: Keeper27 on April 11, 2015, 01:02:29 AM
Lost track of time and toying around with trades and forgot the game started.  :(

Griffen to Wines.. I'll have some of that next round  :D

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

We'll both be OK, pretty reasonable trades we pulled off.  Purely just a case of premature ejac, ooops, I mean premature trading.
I really thought I might be sitting pretty until about Rd 5 or 6. Such is life, hopefully our mistakes turn into masterstrokes. Cheers and best of luck     :)

js19

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on April 11, 2015, 02:35:41 AM

:)

We'll both be OK, pretty reasonable trades we pulled off.  Purely just a case of premature ejac, ooops, I mean premature trading.
I really thought I might be sitting pretty until about Rd 5 or 6. Such is life, hopefully our mistakes turn into masterstrokes. Cheers and best of luck     :)

Haha, I see what you did there ;D