Foward Line Carnage

Started by Nate93, April 10, 2015, 04:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nate93

What to do now?

Bartel is now withdrawn from Sunday's game.
TBC could be a late out with a knee.
Lamb isn't playing...

Current FWD line is:
Bartel, Martin, Swan, TBC, Salem, Clark (Hogan, Lamb)

My thinking is sideways Bartel. Don't want to trade this week, but might have to to avoid a donut.

DPP options is Higgins, Gray (in mids). With only 16k in the bank I can go Danger, Wines, Taylor Walker, Adams.

I'm sure a lot of people are in the boat. Thoughts would be great. Cheers

jfitty

Put Hogan on for Bartel.

Bellchambers will play.

Just hope for no late outs and carnage avoided.

Mat0369

It might be worth grabbing McGrath from the Lions or Lonie from the Saints for Lamb just as coverage this week. It is probably easier to sideways trade rookies but the risk you run in doing that is potentially having to burn another trade on them next week if they get injured.

GoLions

Everyone should be using all of their trades because that's the best way to win if you're me cause then only I will have trades left and laugh at all the noobcakes eating doughnuts at the back end of the season

YoungGun

Quote from: GoLions on April 10, 2015, 04:54:14 PM
Everyone should be using all of their trades because that's the best way to win if you're me cause then only I will have trades left and laugh at all the noobcakes eating doughnuts at the back end of the season

how many noobcakes will be eating doughnuts GoLions? Never seen white text before you funny man

Sarcasm is understandable but if you trade agressively but still play smart it is fine. As long as you know when you need to hold up, I personally dont see anything wrong if people use 3 correction trades early. But probably not in this case when Hogan can easily cover for Bartel

HotTiges

JJK looking a late out tonight..lambshanks a late reprieve?

LF

Quote from: HotTiges on April 10, 2015, 05:21:44 PM
JJK looking a late out tonight..lambshanks a late reprieve?

He is not even an emergency so no

locknload

Roll the dice on Bellchambers.
Do not burn a trade for a 0 this early unless you downgrade completely to a rookie you missed and pocket the cash.

quinny88

Was lamb dropped or injured?

LF

Quote from: The_Captain on April 09, 2015, 07:10:36 PM
Quote from: foolysik on April 09, 2015, 07:07:32 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on April 09, 2015, 06:48:43 PM
Why drop Lamb seriously?
Seems like a strange decision, should have given the kid his first up hit out on home turf!
Not even named as an emg, not good for his owners

From what I've heard... Due to the injury of brown, Tom lamb had to play more game time than originally planned. So it's more a resting than a dropping. But could be bullshower. I'll be leaving in team... They way we are going a few more injuries will happen and he will be in in no time!

quinny88

I thought he was an elite runner?
I assume injury by the fact that he's not even an emergency. Will hold for a week either way

LF

Simpson has said on numerous occasions that the new recruits will be managed throughout the season,Lamb played every NAB match so not surprised he is being rested this week.

StuL

Don't trade Jimmy. Concussion's only a week. You won't cop a donut but if you do, just grit your teeth and cop it.

Sabretooth Tigers

Quote from: GoLions on April 10, 2015, 04:54:14 PM
;)

Just out of curiousity GL  what are your trades or are you just S stirring  ??    ::)

crowls

Quote from: jfitty on April 10, 2015, 04:52:04 PM
Put Hogan on for Bartel.

Bellchambers will play.

Just hope for no late outs and carnage avoided.
+1