should he stay or should he go? deledio, martin and cripps

Started by stonay, April 10, 2015, 02:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stonay

As did a lot of other people, i jumped on the "best off season ever" bandwagon of dusty lol. And felt deledio would be paying decent dividends for the price. Yep one week ONLY down and playing an average team didnt do much at all. Given lids probably off his game due to report (average excuse) and martin (mr missing) i feel i'am being stupid thinking of moving these guys this early? chasing weekly points (more so with deledio).

Which then brings me to cripps. I watched the game and he did not look good at all. yes i was a bit naive not watching him in the pre season and going with everyone elses opinion there. But i have an extra 74k in the bank, should i be looking to upgrade him now? or hope that he does better over the next 2 weeks before looking to trade him?

Forgot to mention i grabbed beams as a premo option (only other prem mids playing in the mids are ablett and fyfe) thinking he will play well with the lions and his brother. Viable option to get more ball now since rockliff is out ???

Panic stations im sure but just looking for a further opinon!

ben_020285

stonay

Quote from: ben_020285 on April 10, 2015, 02:44:39 PM
stay, stay, stay.

thanks mate, i was thinking of hanging tough, just so easy to make early season trades lol :)

AaronKirk

Quote from: ben_020285 on April 10, 2015, 02:44:39 PM
stay, stay, stay.

Agree with this. Keep lids and give Dusty and Cripps another week at least.

H1bb3i2d

Don't trade Dusty.

Watch Cripps for another week if he's the rookie you're most concerned about.

Plenty of reasons to trade Lids if you feel you want to. Swan/Gray/Bennell all good options. Bartel/Buddy/BJ will all do well over the next 22 rounds too.

upthemaidens

Keep Cripps for one more week then decide.  Martin will be fine.
    Deledio on the other hand is a hard one, interrupted pre-season and might be managed for a period.
  Now he's out for the week..  :-\  I have him in SC and have reversed my trade a few times now.  ::)

stonay

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on April 10, 2015, 02:49:10 PM
Don't trade Dusty.

Watch Cripps for another week if he's the rookie you're most concerned about.

Plenty of reasons to trade Lids if you feel you want to. Swan/Gray/Bennell all good options. Bartel/Buddy/BJ will all do well over the next 22 rounds too.

ive got a bunch or rookies, he seems to be the most risky due to his price tag but all seemed to have scored well, or well enough to become cash cows in some way or another lol. I have swan and gray already in my forward line, buddy might drop a little so i might wait for that unless he has a big week this week. bennell is a risky one but could have a huge year, the main guy i was considering bringing in was olli wines because lambert from the tigs has MPP so i can use him to switch with lids to get him :///

stonay

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 10, 2015, 02:50:49 PM
Keep Cripps for one more week then decide.  Martin will be fine.
    Deledio on the other hand is a hard one, interrupted pre-season and might be managed for a period.
  Now he's out for the week..  :-\  I have him in SC and have reversed my trade a few times now.  ::)

yeah lids is a hard one, if he comes back after this week, and the tigs play the way they SHOULD (rare over 4 quarters as a richmond fan lol) he could have a great year :/