Woppa15

YoungGun

Quote from: jarvis on April 09, 2015, 12:52:20 PM
Hi guys,

Which of these two defenders would you start this week:
1. Newnes
2. McIntosh
3. Kolodjashnij

You have zero rookies to field? You paid for Newnes and KK to be potential keepers, stick to it. Field Newnes and KK for me

crowls

Quote from: YoungGun on April 09, 2015, 01:08:14 PM
Quote from: jarvis on April 09, 2015, 12:52:20 PM
Hi guys,

Which of these two defenders would you start this week:
1. Newnes
2. McIntosh
3. Kolodjashnij

You have zero rookies to field? You paid for Newnes and KK to be potential keepers, stick to it. Field Newnes and KK for me

for me it is mac for saad option.    will wait for teams, be nice for eade to let us know his plans for kk

YoungGun

yeh crowls, im just thinking surely his question should be

Which 2 to field?
1. KK 2. Mac 3. Saad, unless of course his bench is Mac and Saad

SydneyRox

YoungGun

tommy10

Quote from: YoungGun on April 09, 2015, 01:46:40 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on April 09, 2015, 01:32:20 PM
Quote from: Bully on April 09, 2015, 01:02:01 PM
Newnes & McIntosh

easily

Whats the point of even having KK in his team then??
Exactly. Why wouldn't you start KK and Newnes?? KK could easily ton it up. You picked him for a reason so back him.

PICCOLLO

1 and 2 on form.

However you bought KK to play.

Bully

Quote from: tommy10 on April 09, 2015, 01:57:09 PM
Newnes & McIntosh

easily

Exactly. Why wouldn't you start KK and Newnes?? KK could easily ton it up. You picked him for a reason so back him.

I can see both sides to the argument however form is just as important, KK did nothing for three quarters last week, this concerns me. Tough choice but I would opt for the player who has just knocked out a ton.

crowls

Quote from: Bully on April 09, 2015, 02:09:38 PM
Newnes & McIntosh

easily

I can see both sides to the argument however form is just as important, KK did nothing for three quarters last week, this concerns me. Tough choice but I would opt for the player who has just knocked out a ton.

Hey bully isn't this chasing the points?   At what point do you determine a player is running into form.   Surely you stick with the research that was behind your selection.    For me it was wing role likely to see increased output up to 85-90 which was good value. Against that of course is 2nd year blues as well.   That is the risk?

Bully

Quote from: crowls on April 09, 2015, 02:22:08 PM
Quote from: Bully on April 09, 2015, 02:09:38 PM
Newnes & McIntosh

easily

Hey bully isn't this chasing the points?   At what point do you determine a player is running into form.   Surely you stick with the research that was behind your selection.    For me it was wing role likely to see increased output up to 85-90 which was good value. Against that of course is 2nd year blues as well.   That is the risk?

Not suggesting there's any right or wrong answer but sometimes the rookies can burst out of the blocks like Langdon, Vlastuin, Goodes etc. KK had a good year last year but he still only averaged 68, he isn't exactly a bonafide premo. If it was Hibberd there would be no question, despite his low score last week. KK has only hit the ton once in his career and KMac averaged 77 in three preseason games. Like I said, this isn't an easy decision and it could easily go either way, I'm just putting forward what I would do. 

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

We're playing for most points wins. Play the form players, regardless of their prices, you want points on the board.
Having said that, I'd gladly swap my defence team for a Peter's Drumstick.     ;)

YoungGun

If you dont have enough confidence to field KK over Mac then get rid of KK