Main Menu

Treloar

Started by wallace999, April 08, 2015, 04:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallace999

scored 157 and looked like he couldn't get away from the ball. Do you guys think he will average 110+ this year?

kilbluff1985

very possible

tempted to get him in for Rocky going Lewis instead though currently

but GWS midfield is very strong and unpredictable

Bully

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 08, 2015, 04:19:34 PM
very possible

tempted to get him in for Rocky going Lewis instead though currently

but GWS midfield is very strong and unpredictable

When Coniglio is the sub you know they have some serious talent, my issue with Treloar is he will have off days and guys like Greene, Griff & Kelly will pick up the slack. I also think Shiel is on the cusp of becoming premo, just keeps getting better every time I see him.

YoungGun

absolute gun, cant get enough of the pill. Would be a more than capable M8 come end of year

Bully

Quote from: YoungGun on April 08, 2015, 04:33:36 PM
absolute gun, cant get enough of the pill. Would be a more than capable M8 come end of year

Probably good enough for M8 but I would be focused on nailing the top 10 mids, not so sure Treloar is quite there. Just going through his stats he went sub 100 six times last year out of 20 games, to make it to the top 10 this will need to be reduced to 2-3. Not impossible but there would be a fair bit of speculation involved.

YoungGun

Quote from: Bully on April 08, 2015, 05:02:28 PM
Quote from: YoungGun on April 08, 2015, 04:33:36 PM

Probably good enough for M8 but I would be focused on nailing the top 10 mids, not so sure Treloar is quite there. Just going through his stats he went sub 100 six times last year out of 20 games, to make it to the top 10 this will need to be reduced to 2-3. Not impossible but there would be a fair bit of speculation involved.

I agree, but I think he will come close to getting it down to 2-3. Most of the pressure straight to griffen and ward. 106 average in his 3rd year, will only go up I reckon

kilbluff1985

if Treloar continues form then he will get tags also or instead of them

PICCOLLO

Did this last year. Big ceiling but sometimes gets a low one too.
Not a bad guy to get and vc loop him with gaz each week.

Holden the ball

you are actually the biggest player hater, you have just rookie mistaked it

Nige

Gun. Will average 115. Won't get tagged.

Was a good unique, but now a lot of people will jump on.

#bandwagoners

wallace999

Quote from: Holden the ball on April 09, 2015, 01:44:46 PM
you are actually the biggest player hater, you have just rookie mistaked it
stop playing hating on me dog.

Guns dont kill people
nah-uh
I kill people
With guns 8)