ROUND 2 TEAM ANNOUNCEMENTS: Bartel Out,Cripps Out

Started by LF, April 07, 2015, 10:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronKirk

:-\

AFL ‏@AFL  · 38s39 seconds ago 
#AFLTigersDees - Shane Edwards (Rich) out. Replaced by Ricky Petterd. Subs: Nathan Gordon (@Richmond_FC) & Brett Goodes (@westernbulldogs)

batt

Anddd welcome Hunt.  Was banking on this happening.

Bully

Quote from: eaglesman on April 11, 2015, 10:22:09 AM
Quote from: sammy123 on April 11, 2015, 05:07:14 AM
If people traded cripps last night thats fair enough. Past SC winners have used aggressive trading method and made trades for the first 7-10 rounds and still won

Exactly ... It's as much a risk to trade as it is not to

I personally am hoping that my trades are to my advantage.
I think a blicavs and swan combo will out score a mummy and Cripps combo

Precisely, it's points as well as dosh. Those who field Cripps to your Swan will get pantsed every week. The justification that one can hide him on the bench is ridiculous, he's a 200k rookie, I would expect him start on the field.

Quote from: Slim Don on April 11, 2015, 12:23:07 AM
I'm sorry but this has to be one of the most ridiculous conversations I've seen on this forum. Trading out Cripps now??? Coz he got 1 50 and then got a minor injury????? Come on people.

We'll see how ridiculous it is next week when many start their corrective trades, you say you can't make a decision without further information, well you aint going to get it because Cripps didn't play this week. You either sideways trade him next week or you stick fat with him, there will be no more chances to get NVB, Brayshaw, Newton, Rich Swan, Steven, Wallis etc. due to the first price rise kicking in. This is all pretty basic stuff and those that are twisting the debate with comments like - "Everyone talking like he is gonna lose value??? Even if he continues to score 50's he won't go down in price", are playing the wrong game, you trade early to get the right rookies and you endeavour to make the most cash in the quickest amount of time.

RaisyDaisy

Flowering Goodes!

NFI what to do now. Might just have to bench him and field Brown or Oxley  :'(

AaronKirk

batt

Nek minnut I have 5 Tigers on field.

Oh lord what have I done.

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 11, 2015, 12:19:44 PM
Flowering Goodes!

Oxley for me, should do ok.

Samsturmfels

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Bully on April 11, 2015, 12:25:10 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 11, 2015, 12:19:44 PM
Flowering Goodes!

Oxley for me, should do ok.

Yeah. I don't have enough money to trade him to Hunt and I'm not using two trades to get him lol

I can swap Goodes to Roberton, but I'll just field one of the Pies. No need to panic, but just damn annoying!

Rd2 and I already have 2 of my 22 sitting on the bench

FMSC

eaglesman

And this is why having brown on the pine for cover was worth having ... Might only score 50 ... But it will stop donuts

Furthermore I would rather Browns 50 at 140k than cripps 50 at 211k

MontyJnr

Bellchambers owners with no cover could downgrade a premium midfielder or forward to Leuenberger, switching Bellchambers forward so there is cover if he pulls out.

Then use the extra money to trade Goodes to Hunt.

LF

GWS GIANTS ‏@GWSGIANTS  24s25 seconds ago
No late changes to our side facing @melbournefc in Canberra. @NathanWilo16 will start as our sub. #AFLGiantsDees

enzedder

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: MontyJnr on April 11, 2015, 12:35:38 PM
Bellchambers owners with no cover could downgrade a premium midfielder or forward to Leuenberger, switching Bellchambers forward so there is cover if he pulls out.

Then use the extra money to trade Goodes to Hunt.

Thought about that, but it's only rd2 so I don't think it's worth burning trades on

I could do Bartel to Luey, switch Belly and Luey and then upgrade Goodes, but I'll just bench Goodes, hope Belly plays and keep the trades