Started by LF, April 07, 2015, 10:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

AaronKirk

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 10, 2015, 06:47:24 PM
Quote from: AaronKirk on April 10, 2015, 06:45:38 PM
Best options for Cripps?

Personally I'm holding and see how Lambert goes

Lambert, NVB or Brayshaw. I think you wait a week though and hope your other rookies can cover

Definitely hold him.

Hawker_08

Got the cripps dilemma as well and i think i will hold, don't wan't to pull the trigger on a rookie who could get vested or subbed. Unluchy he and lamb are first up so i can't loophole. I was wondering who i should now play. Pls pick 3 of the following
Cockatoo
Heeney
Vandenberg
Ellis Yolmen
Miller
Cheers fellas.

Mat0369

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 10, 2015, 06:47:58 PM
And you think it's worth burning a trade on him now? For who? Brayshaw or Newton who could get subbed?

If he doesn't play next week I'll sideways him, but I with 3 playing rookies on the bench I cant see why you would waste a precious trade here

I would wait a week to see Brayshaw, Anderson, Cockatoo and NVB get through but he will be traded out next week

Big Mac

Quote from: Hawker_08 on April 10, 2015, 06:50:27 PM
Got the cripps dilemma as well and i think i will hold, don't wan't to pull the trigger on a rookie who could get vested or subbed. Unluchy he and lamb are first up so i can't loophole. I was wondering who i should now play. Pls pick 3 of the following
Cockatoo
Heeney
Vandenberg
Ellis Yolmen
Miller
Cheers fellas.

VandenBerg
Heeney
Yolmen

Big Mac

eaglesman

Cripps has a crap 50 ... If he isn't named next week then thats one trade gone for next week and we need the 2 trades to make sure we get rookies right 

Bully

I'm bringing in Daniel Rich, no more mucking around.

eaglesman

Vinny

There is no reason to trade unless you have no cover at all, he isn't going to lose any value obviously so wait a week and assess the best option. People need to chill!

Gigantor

Quote from: Vinny on April 10, 2015, 07:02:11 PM
There is no reason to trade unless you have no cover at all, he isn't going to lose any value obviously so wait a week and assess the best option. People need to chill!
Quote from: Vinny on April 10, 2015, 07:02:11 PM
+1

Bully

Quote from: eaglesman on April 10, 2015, 07:00:44 PM
Quote from: Bully on April 10, 2015, 06:59:58 PM

Risky I think

Rich won't repeat last week's effort but he will score better than Heeney, Cockatoo & Miller. Not willing to jump on Newton or NVB just yet.

eaglesman

Quote from: Bully on April 10, 2015, 07:05:34 PM

Risky I think

Rich won't repeat last week's effort but he will score better than Heeney, Cockatoo & Miller. Not willing to jump on Newton or NVB just yet.

Thinking nvb myself ... 82 from him and looked good

Bully

Quote from: eaglesman on April 10, 2015, 07:07:19 PM
Quote from: Bully on April 10, 2015, 07:05:34 PM

Risky I think

82 in a flogging though, not sure he can back that up.

Mat0369

Quote from: eaglesman on April 10, 2015, 07:07:19 PM

That is also the guy I am looking at but I will wait a week to just make sure he doesn't get injured. The other option is Jed Anderson with Shiels out and Duryea getting dropped for Birchall. I am just moving Vandenberg onto the field and will go with CEY if either Vanders or Newton are named the sub

Quote from: Bully on April 10, 2015, 07:08:47 PM
82 in a flogging though, not sure he can back that up.

100k cheaper and the best job security for his price