GoLions

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 08, 2015, 04:51:00 PM
Hansen was close last week right? just curious for BXV
Needs a week in the VFL I think

blackrose

Big Mac

Quote from: blackrose on April 09, 2015, 12:35:35 AM
Scott Thompson (Adelaide)?

Played well on the weekend but it will be hard to drop anyone from that Adelaide team

Ricochet

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/damien-hardwick-says-chris-knights-close-to-richmond-selection-after-two-years-on-the-outer/story-fni5f9jb-1227296722539

RICHMOND forward Chris Knights is on the verge of an AFL comeback at the MCG on Saturday.

Knights will be named in the Tigers’ 25 on Thursday to prepare to play the Western Bulldogs.

The former Crow hasn’t played since early 2013 after a frustrating spate of injuries, but he impressed in a VFL practice match last weekend following an eye-catching NAB Challenge opening game, also against the Dogs.

“He was impressive on the weekend, he had 28 touches. He’s a guy who can deliver offensively and defensively he had a couple of things that we needed to fix up and he’s working on those, so he’ll be thereabouts this week,’’ coach Damien Hardwick said.

Bully

Quote from: Ricochet on April 09, 2015, 11:20:01 AM
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/damien-hardwick-says-chris-knights-close-to-richmond-selection-after-two-years-on-the-outer/story-fni5f9jb-1227296722539

RICHMOND forward Chris Knights is on the verge of an AFL comeback at the MCG on Saturday.

Knights will be named in the Tigers’ 25 on Thursday to prepare to play the Western Bulldogs.

The former Crow hasn’t played since early 2013 after a frustrating spate of injuries, but he impressed in a VFL practice match last weekend following an eye-catching NAB Challenge opening game, also against the Dogs.

“He was impressive on the weekend, he had 28 touches. He’s a guy who can deliver offensively and defensively he had a couple of things that we needed to fix up and he’s working on those, so he’ll be thereabouts this week,’’ coach Damien Hardwick said.

Big fan of Knights, brings so much class to the side and is a proven scorer in SC. Glad to see him back.

Ricochet

shower, maybe Belly isn't right... Essendon have upgrade McKernan this morning

Bully

Quote from: Ricochet on April 09, 2015, 11:33:12 AM
shower, maybe Belly isn't right... Essendon have upgrade McKernan this morning

lol, where's the emergency switch?

Ricochet

Essendon FC ‏@EssendonFC
Melksham: "Bellchambers was a bit sore after the game but he'll hopefully play."

Bully

Quote from: Ricochet on April 09, 2015, 12:04:48 PM
Essendon FC ‏@EssendonFC
Melksham: "Bellchambers was a bit sore after the game but he'll hopefully play."

"hopefully", this is making me very nervous, a late withdrawl would be a nightmare given Essendon play on Sunday.

Ringo

Quote from: Bully on April 09, 2015, 12:07:23 PM
Essendon FC ‏@EssendonFC

"hopefully", this is making me very nervous, a late withdrawl would be a nightmare given Essendon play on Sunday.
Me doubly so with Bartel as well

Bully

Quote from: Ringo on April 09, 2015, 12:22:51 PM
Quote from: Bully on April 09, 2015, 12:07:23 PM
Essendon FC ‏@EssendonFC

Me doubly so with Bartel as well

I'm tempted to make a trade this week so I can get Leuey in as a worst case scenario.

T Dog

Quote from: Big  Mac on April 09, 2015, 12:46:22 AM
Quote from: blackrose on April 09, 2015, 12:35:35 AM
Scott Thompson (Adelaide)?

Played well on the weekend but it will be hard to drop anyone from that Adelaide team

Get him in. I need him in my Americas teams  8)

Ricochet

From Scott's presser
- says Jimmy Bartel will be in the squad of 25 - early indications are he will be fine
- but unlikely to be decided until Sunday morning