ROUND 2 TEAM ANNOUNCEMENTS: Bartel Out,Cripps Out

Started by LF, April 07, 2015, 10:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eg6914

Quote from: Nige on April 09, 2015, 02:08:55 PM
This is the bit where people like me take our chance to laugh at all those who picked Belly.
Im still crying because i went set and forget :'( HS seem to be deliberately screwing them this year >:(

Ricochet

This is the bit where people like me take our chance to laugh at all those who picked Belly didn't allow for ruck cover.

Bully

This situation sucks, I'm 1.5k short of Leuey so will need to trade on Saturday to free up some cash, don't have any other options. It would be better if he wasn't named, at least then I could plan around his absence.

honza

Quote from: Bully on April 09, 2015, 02:17:29 PM
This situation sucks, I'm 1.5k short of Leuey so will need to trade on Saturday to free up some cash, don't have any other options. It would be better if he wasn't named, at least then I could plan around his absence.

There's always Gorringe :p

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on April 09, 2015, 02:13:54 PM
This is the bit where people like me take our chance to laugh at all those who picked Belly didn't allow for ruck cover.
That too!

Bully

Quote from: honza on April 09, 2015, 02:19:49 PM
Quote from: Bully on April 09, 2015, 02:17:29 PM

There's always Gorringe :p

Plays on Saturday unfortunately, switching to Leuey is a good back-up plan but I may need to trade this week to create the funds. I hate it when I'm agonsingly short of making a trade.

honza

Maybe Cox will get a game. Heard he's a gun.

Mat0369

Worst case I keep a trade spare for the Sunday. If Bartel misses I trade him to Berger using Bellchambers and problem solved.

Nige

Quote from: honza on April 09, 2015, 02:25:29 PM

Maybe Cox will get a game. Heard he's a gun.
Motlop out, Tom Read in?

Bully

There's always Dawson Simpson I guess, or maybe I should just make a trade that I planned for next week.

Jimmykidd

ive got TBC in the fwds so ill cop an emergency score if hes out. if no good next week then well i dunno, i guess downgrade to rookie.

Mat0369

Just another thing with Bellchambers, we will have a better idea tomorrow. Apparently the Dons haven't been doing much work as a group on the track at all this week. I am watching the Melksham interview and he said they will ramp it up tomorrow so if he trains then I will say he plays. They also had to elevate someone for Winderlich and McKernan was probably the front runner. I don't read much into that due to the fact that Giles probably comes in anyway.

At 2.52 they ask him about Bellchambers and it seems pretty positive

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/video/2015-04-09/btv-jake-melksham-media-conference-april-9-2015

batt

Thinking TBC is named and plays.  McKernan upgraded to help against McEvoy/Ceglar.  BJ did say they'd only play 1 ruck depending on the opposition.

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 09, 2015, 03:03:13 PM
Just another thing with Bellchambers, we will have a better idea tomorrow. Apparently the Dons haven't been doing much work as a group on the track at all this week. I am watching the Melksham interview and he said they will ramp it up tomorrow so if he trains then I will say he plays. They also had to elevate someone for Winderlich and McKernan was probably the front runner. I don't read much into that due to the fact that Giles probably comes in anyway.

At 2.52 they ask him about Bellchambers and it seems pretty positive

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/video/2015-04-09/btv-jake-melksham-media-conference-april-9-2015

Seems positive so hopefully good to go. If he's named and trains I can't see any reason why he would be a late withdrawl.