most traded in/out

Started by kilbluff1985, April 07, 2015, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Captain

Someone's gotta finish near the bottom guys lol. They will have a good side come round 8... One they would of like to start with... But they will be 14 trades down lol!

T Dog

auscoyote

These people must think they are playing AF not SC  :o

honza

Quote from: Money Shot on April 07, 2015, 05:11:47 PM
After my shocking week this week its good too see a lot of people wasting trades expecting Walker to average 170 haha :P

You have my 400k, I demand my 177!

SydneyRox

everybody loves a rage trade.

Picking up walker just doesnt make sense after 1 game

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: T Dog on April 07, 2015, 07:36:17 PM
Did no one have Sidey?

Around 2% or so, so wont make Top 5

Bully

I love rage trading, I love staring at the screen for a week without the villain of the moment and admiring my shiny new play thing, but I will also know where the reverse trade button is.  8)

honza

Reverse trade button really killed the romance of the rage trade. Back in the day there wasn't a lockout, it simply clocked over to the next round. You could rage trade the pricks for next week before the game was even over, and there was no takesy backsies. That was rage trading.

It's a bit like today's cyber criminals who are weedy nerds in their mum's basement. Give me the Ronnie Biggs any day over that crap.

Bully

Quote from: honza on April 07, 2015, 08:55:31 PM
Reverse trade button really killed the romance of the rage trade. Back in the day there wasn't a lockout, it simply clocked over to the next round. You could rage trade the pricks for next week before the game was even over, and there was no takesy backsies. That was rage trading.

It's a bit like today's cyber criminals who are weedy nerds in their mum's basement. Give me the Ronnie Biggs any day over that crap.

You can blame Heath Shaw for that, but i must admit the reverse trade button is essential, particularly if you don't have a calculator handy and you're not of the Rainman variety.

StuL

Why the hell would you sell the great man? Still got 119 with a crook shoulder. In a few weeks he'll be back to his usual 170+ habits.

RaisyDaisy

Last 2 scores vs Saints are both 170+, so hopefully GAJ completes the hat trick this week :D

blue

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 07, 2015, 09:39:27 PM
Last 2 scores vs Saints are both 170+, so hopefully GAJ completes the hat trick this week :D
I'm paying 50/1 that he does not go 70+

Big Mac

Quote from: blue on April 07, 2015, 10:14:15 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 07, 2015, 09:39:27 PM
I'm paying 50/1 that he does not go 70+

70+?

I'd take those odds

Mat0369

Did no one have Sidey?

I did  :'(

I have brought Gaz in at the moment since I had the cash but I am still considering Fyfe, Sloane and Lewis as the other options

quinny88

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 07, 2015, 11:47:55 PM
Did no one have Sidey?

I did  :'(

I have brought Gaz in at the moment since I had the cash but I am still considering Fyfe, Sloane and Lewis as the other options

I would honestly not bring Gaz in until you've seen more from him.
Don't know if you watched on Saturday but he was seriously hindered by that shoulder.
If he doesn't look better this week I'll be getting rid of him