Main Menu

Scharenberg

Started by eaglesman, April 07, 2015, 10:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eaglesman

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has any news on how this guy is tracking ? ...

I elected to pick him hoping he will
Come in around the round 4-5 stage ... But of a risk but in the end if actually allowed me to get Mcintosh on the field which was not the intention at all ...

Ricochet

from the Pies website, updated 1st April

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/season/injury-list

Matthew Scharenberg (knee)
"Matt is in a similar boat to Brent Macaffer, although he is probably a little bit in front of him. He is training pretty well. He’s now literally in full training, so we will just let him work through it and when he’s ready, he will be ready. Medium-term is the best way to describe it. There’s certainly no rush with him but it will be sooner rather than later."

honza

The thing hurting me is I like Hamling for a rolling donut so I can pick and choose between KMac and Saad's scores each week!

Hoggyz_a_legend

I have Goddard doing that for me in defence.

eaglesman

Yeah I made a mistake doing this with a collingwood player due to their early games but I just thought schaz night play even before Goddard and hamling get a go

H1bb3i2d

A player coming in at round 4-5 is just a perfect downgrade

Bully

Quote from: honza on April 07, 2015, 12:20:09 PM
The thing hurting me is I like Hamling for a rolling donut so I can pick and choose between KMac and Saad's scores each week!

Hamling may not get a game for a while now, I think Talia will take the role for the next few weeks.