Bont, Tex, The Chad

Started by Colty, April 06, 2015, 11:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colty

Quote from: shaker on April 07, 2015, 11:37:36 AM
If you could wait another week but you can't you have to replace Daisy would have to say Tex looking at there draw
im hearing you man! Bloody Daisy, im all excited for supercoach, prepared all summer and the first minute bang, EAD. Anyway Tex it is....

locknload

My vote is The Bont  aka Fewch.

He may not be there yet in Dream Team but he is definitely there in Supercoach.
In terms of young players
Crouch is out for a few weeks
Jaeger for the season.
Wines and the Bont are next guys up.

tbagrocks

Quote from: enzedder on April 07, 2015, 08:13:51 AM
Bontempelli.... Best pick of the 3.
Tex is inconsistent and you've already missed one of a few good scores that will help his average.
Don't like Wingard as pick at all.
Want to bet? ;)

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

Don't believe any of the three will be top 6 forwards. Having said that, and because of that, the Bont becomes a certainty.
Come finals time you have successfully picked the top 6 forwards and have kept the Bont as a floating DPP emergency between the midfield and forward line.        ;)

enzedder

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 09, 2015, 05:00:42 PM
Quote from: enzedder on April 07, 2015, 08:13:51 AM
Bontempelli.... Best pick of the 3.
Tex is inconsistent and you've already missed one of a few good scores that will help his average.
Don't like Wingard as pick at all.
Want to bet? ;)
No...because your confidence scares me.
My gamble will be having Bontempelli and not having Tex.

Holden the ball

tex is the biggest fluke he legit averages exactly 50 points against collingwood so to this 8% of supercoach who just got him in are v silly

crowls

Quote from: lucky on April 07, 2015, 02:01:39 AM
Tex has averaged 99 in the past but can he do it again?

I'm not sold on Bont yet but he could very well average 100 this year, he is a gun.
I started season with Bont.    Will be a SC star.   May get a bit of 2nd year blues but will be engine room for Dogs and has a lot of class with the ball in his hand.   expect him to be more consistent than tex.

However with Tex he would be a good VC option if playing early?   

tbagrocks

Quote from: crowls on April 09, 2015, 09:28:50 PM
Quote from: lucky on April 07, 2015, 02:01:39 AM
Tex has averaged 99 in the past but can he do it again?

I'm not sold on Bont yet but he could very well average 100 this year, he is a gun.
I started season with Bont.    Will be a SC star.   May get a bit of 2nd year blues but will be engine room for Dogs and has a lot of class with the ball in his hand.   expect him to be more consistent than tex.

However with Tex he would be a good VC option if playing early?
Next Saturday at 1:40 proper time ill be at the Oval watching Tex destroy the Dee's!

locknload

lol Tex was good but I think a lot of people underestimate how BAD North Melbourne were..