ROUND 1 MRP DISCUSSION AND RESULTS: Lids gets 1 week

Started by fan_king, April 05, 2015, 10:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Ricochet

Richmond FC ‏@Richmond_FC
Brett Deledio has accepted his one-match sanction from the AFL's Match Review Panel and will miss Saturday's match v the Western Bulldogs

Nige

Knew he was probably getting a week at the least.

I feel for Lids owners, I had him right up until a few days before the round and took him out and replaced him with Harley, dodged a bullet I reckon.

shaker

That's a pretty good outcome for Lids as it did not look that flash to start the season but on seeing other angles it was not that bad thought he might get a couple though

Big Mac

Quote from: Nige on April 07, 2015, 01:33:59 PM
Knew he was probably getting a week at the least.

I feel for Lids owners, I had him right up until a few days before the round and took him out and replaced him with Harley, dodged a bullet I reckon.

Need a big game from him against the Sainters - a 5 goal haul sounds about right  :P

RaisyDaisy

With Deledio missing this week, I'm quite concerned that Picken is going straight to Dusty

If Dusty puts in another shocker, it's going to really hurt and put us Dusty owners behind

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 07, 2015, 09:34:55 PM
With Deledio missing this week, I'm quite concerned that Picken is going straight to Dusty

If Dusty puts in another shocker, it's going to really hurt and put us Dusty owners behind

Cotch usually gets the tag against the Dogs but you never know. Dusty has had a mixed bag against the Dogs - 84, 95, 150, don't know what to expect really.