ROUND 1 MRP DISCUSSION AND RESULTS: Lids gets 1 week

Started by fan_king, April 05, 2015, 10:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

batt

There wasn't much in the Shaw incident, good call.  It looked much worse because of the body clash.

AaronKirk

Bugg is very, very lucky. Was an ugly incident.

Lids and Shaw suspensions probably right.

Stevie J will be under the microscope for a hit on Mitchell.

enzedder

Don't have to trade Lids but think I will. My overall team was slightly below par this week ... don't want to fall too far off pace in overall... and thinking about trading him to Bontempelli who is just a freak. He's a big boy in his second year who could beat the blues and available as fwd and suspect he just might be a top 10 in that position.  Buy low price atm and think he'll be a lot more pricey when everyone else looks to bring him in later...will put cash in bank too and with no GAJ atm it's a move that may allow that sooner than later, providing that shoulder holds up.

Chrispy75

Stevie J - didn't see his report.  Will he get a week?  Seems like a good sideways trade from Selwood especially given no Crowley next week!!

Grazz

Quote from: Chrispy75 on April 06, 2015, 06:03:16 PM
Stevie J - didn't see his report.  Will he get a week?  Seems like a good sideways trade from Selwood especially given no Crowley next week!!

Im thinking more along the lines of a fine mate.

Chrispy75

Quote from: Grazz on April 06, 2015, 06:07:47 PM
Quote from: Chrispy75 on April 06, 2015, 06:03:16 PM

Im thinking more along the lines of a fine mate.

If so he will finally enjoy a game against freo!  Just can't see him playing a year without being suspended.

bkp130

Hope he goes for a game.

Hit a bloke with the elbow when he wasnt watching. I know force was not that hard however bad record he should probably get games

Mat0369

Rockliff went for something similar last year round 1 on the same player (Mitchell) but I with the overhaul on the MRP he might get off

Rusty00

Quote from: bkp130 on April 06, 2015, 06:32:59 PM
Hope he goes for a game.

Hit a bloke with the elbow when he wasnt watching. I know force was not that hard however bad record he should probably get games
All records were wiped as part of the MRP overhaul so he'll probably just get a fine.

meow meow

They're not playing netball. Give him a fine and move on.

Ricochet

Ringo

Ricochet

Patrick Keane ‏@AFL_PKeane
One charge laid from yesterday's Easter Monday match:
Steve Johnson can accept a $1000 sanction for rough conduct against Sam Mitchell.

kilbluff1985