1 (5%)
Brent Stanton
1 (5%)
Jobe Watson
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: March 28, 2010, 02:22:32 AM

spock18

I'm quite concerned about Joel Selwood limping off in the Nab challenge match against fremantle, so im looking for something to bring in for him and im finding it difficult to find a suitable replacement.

• I have enough money for Bartel but I would prefer to have the money in hand.
  • I beleive Gibbs will struggle and get tagged with no Judd or Murphy
  • Corey also under a similar injury cloud.
  • Boyd, i would have liked slightly higher output from his NAB games. Other then his 111 nothing above 70.
  • Pendlebury; maybe..
  • Murphy will be eased back so I think it will be better to get him when his price falls.
  • Stanton will actually have someone playing on him in the real season.
[li] Or Jobe Watson, he is slightly less expensive but has really impressed me in the NAB series.

[/li][/list]

nas

In answer to your question I think you have pretty well answered it your self. It's down between 3 players.

Bartel. Great DT scorer. or Jobe or Pendles.

Jobe & Watson free up Prismall maybe.

maddhawker

mitchell?? just a thought?? had a great pre season

spock18

I forgot Mitchell cause i already have him. But yeah definatly a good option for anyone with a similar problem to me, looking to trade out selwood.

CFC 1979

Bak2Form

Will$i@c!

why are you trading out selwood for ???
i would go watson btw to help you out :)

spock18

Haven't traded him out yet, but I'm worried about the reports from the Nab challenge game. Doesn't sound promising

Will$i@c!

CFC 1979

must have been late. reports i see is he carved it up late in the game

can't find any news of injury ???

spock18

I heard he limped off late in the game. Can't confirm which site i heard it from, but its been around a few. Also saw a picture so definatly true. Was an ankle

Sweenfury

Thats a good point you make about prismall. He scored well last year and with stanton and watson getting most of the attention he should be freed up. And his price isnt that bad. Could be a good pick as a unique.

Cruiseon

Selwood will be fine. Don't panicl.

None of those are able replacements, especially the likes of Prismall, different class.