TY's and FU's

Started by Mat0369, April 04, 2015, 06:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

FU Grazz for being a cheapskate in the backline.  >:(

meow meow

I think after just one round it is a bit early to be sending out FU's but I'll make one exception:

FU Ryan Griffen!

tassieguns

Anyone else ready to give up?

TexR74

LF

TY
Sidey,Sloaney and Gazza
Hope I can add Jelwood to that tomorrow

Bad luck I have to now trade Sidey out

YoungGun

A big TY to my premo mids firing Gazza, Pendles, Fyfe, JPK and Sloane. Add to that McIntosh, Saad, Vangenberg and Hogan

Two giant FUs to daniel wells and dusty for a round 1 stinkers and casual FUs to newnes lumamba and salem

Fid

Quote from: YoungGun on April 05, 2015, 09:32:09 PM
A big TY to my premo mids firing Gazza, Pendles, Fyfe, JPK and Sloane. Add to that McIntosh, Saad, Vangenberg and Hogan

Two giant FUs to daniel wells and dusty for a round 1 stinkers and casual FUs to newnes lumamba and salem

lol, just love the odd casual FUs

akbal

TY TEX WALKER! and Wines, Rich, Geary and Gray
FU to Wells and Martin

no eye deer

A big FU to Dusty and Ibbo! >:(
TU to my mid prems, Gaz, Pendles, Fyfe, Ward and Danger.plus Gray, Simmo, Goldy and NicNat get a pass.
FM for having McIntosh, Heeney and Hogan on the bench. ::)
The rest, meh......big games from Bartel and Clarke might see me scrape 2000.

quinny88

Massive FU to Hibberd, Selwood, Griffen, Dusty.. All 4 have probably put in what will be their worst performances of the year and all in round 1  ::)

TY to Mcintosh, Vandenberg, Heeney, JPK, and Swanny.

honza

FU Varcoe and Franklin

Torpedo10

Quote from: quinny88 on April 06, 2015, 07:31:42 PM
Massive FU to Hibberd, Selwood, Griffen, Dusty.. All 4 have probably put in what will be their worst performances of the year and all in round 1  ::)

TY to Mcintosh, Vandenberg, Heeney, JPK, and Swanny.
This, I hate that spud Selwood, should've taken Fyfe.

Gotta hope this all improves next week and they all go massive?

Mat0369

So at the end of the round it stands like this

The biggest FU goes to Selwood. He was my captain so my team is already behind the 8 ball

Next one is to the guy that tackled Jimmy to KO him with 3 seconds left.

Newnes and Dusty get FU's, one to myself for not starting Saad and waiting to see what the deal was with Ox

TY to McIntosh, Hanners, Sidey and Pendles

quinny88

honza

Selwood doesn't deserve an FU. Geelong isn't going to lose each week, let alone lose by 10 goals.

Those FUs should be reallocated to Varcoe and Franklin, and whoever put Bartel through the ground. They can wonder off and have a 3some for all I care.