is this silly?

Started by Samsturmfels, April 04, 2015, 04:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samsturmfels

I have Adam saad as an emergency, would it be silly to trade goodes to a non-playing rookie, then next week I trade that rookie to Taylor hunt. As I'm currently considering getting him in 2 weeks anyway

RaisyDaisy

ando_10

for  1 score dont do it to yourself..

Samsturmfels

I'm planing to trade in hunt anyway

dosstheboss

Very silly, Goodesy could easily ton up tonight

Mark

Quote from: Samsturmfels on April 04, 2015, 05:05:50 PM
I'm planing to trade in hunt anyway

Looks like you have made your mind up mate....go with your feeling mate

Footyrulz

TexR74

I was thinking the exact same thing, but I want to see how Goodes fares, and possibly trade him for Hunt, Macmillan or downgrade him to Brown and upgrade Griffen to a ultra premo like Beams

shaker

Samsturmfels

Goode's scored 68 tonight, need him to do better, extremely considering trading him to Hunt

Bully

Quote from: Samsturmfels on April 05, 2015, 12:10:31 AM
Goode's scored 68 tonight, need him to do better, extremely considering trading him to Hunt

I made sure I had the funds to make the switch, will give him 1 more week.

Mark

Quote from: Bully on April 05, 2015, 12:29:26 AM
Quote from: Samsturmfels on April 05, 2015, 12:10:31 AM

I made sure I had the funds to make the switch, will give him 1 more week.

Yeah have to give him 2 games and make a call... Best of luck

Redbaron

Taylor hunt is not tagging anymore which is good? But his team mates were poor, what happens when the guns fire does his score go up or down. Even if you are keen on him why not keep the playing rookie rather than a non starter

StuL

Seems to me everyone's expectations are a bit high. 68 is OK for Goodes. i would have liked more but you have to take it. I'm getting Hunt, cos I had him in my draft team/s damn it! But I'm keeping Goodes.