Who to start

Started by Money Shot, April 04, 2015, 10:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kfewster

Hi Folks.

Im seriously tossing up which mids to start on field btwn my mid pricers and rookies.

Mids: (Fyfe, Pendles, Jelwood, Swan, Cripps, Treloar, VanBerlo, Ellis-Yolmen (Heeney, Vanderg and Miller)

Leaning towards benching Van Berlo or Ellis-Yolmen and running with Vanderberg as he definitely hasn't been named sub yet.

Thoughts and opinion why u believe once of the bench players should swap - 14mins left :)

Kain

LordSneeze

Quote from: kfewster on April 04, 2015, 01:22:09 PM
Hi Folks.

Im seriously tossing up which mids to start on field btwn my mid pricers and rookies.

Mids: (Fyfe, Pendles, Jelwood, Swan, Cripps, Treloar, VanBerlo, Ellis-Yolmen (Heeney, Vanderg and Miller)

Leaning towards benching Van Berlo or Ellis-Yolmen and running with Vanderberg as he definitely hasn't been named sub yet.

Thoughts and opinion why u believe once of the bench players should swap - 14mins left :)

Kain
Trade Van Berlo to Brayshaw and play him.

kfewster

Think he'll get constant game time?

LordSneeze

Quote from: kfewster on April 04, 2015, 01:25:19 PM
Think he'll get constant game time?
I think he has better JS than Newton and VBD. and better scoring potential than NVB
But then again I am only 1 man.

crowls

Quote from: Money Shot on April 04, 2015, 01:18:14 PM
Quote from: AFLWizard on April 04, 2015, 01:14:41 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on April 04, 2015, 12:48:35 PM
Quote from: Money Shot on April 04, 2015, 12:47:31 PM
So pretty much put the GC and Melbourne rookies on your field?
Vandenburg v Miller?
Miller

any reasons for this rico mate?

coz vanders had a pretty solid nab but miller is more consistent
I wouldn't be calling van inconsistent just yet because from memory he was sub first game, injured second and then the one game he played fit he got 90ish
Gone Van over miller but need comments on Heeny v CEY

kfewster

I agree has better ceiling, although with crouch out I'm wondering if Van Berlo will get more of the ball especially if he's not tagging anymore.

Rookies tend to hit the wall.....I guess were just using it as a cash cow anyways, f^k it lets do this :)

Out: Van Berlo
In: Brawshaw.

Come on kid (Brawshaw) don't let me down son.....

Still Vanderberg  for emergency?

LordSneeze

To me the fact that NVB is in 25% of teams and Brayshaw only 8% is a good difference maker if he doesn't spud.
If he doesat worst  you may have to use a correction trade

Torpedo10

Ricochet

kfewster

Yup thnks sneeze, best of luck  ;D

Torpedo10

Bennell Spudding of course.

lucky

anyone else started newton over vandenberg?

Jackross10

Looking good so far. Didn't trade NVB to Miller. Don't have Newton, took Brayshaw and VDB. Salem tho ;(

no eye deer

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: no eye deer on April 04, 2015, 03:47:07 PM
Heeney or CEY?

I've got the same dilemma

Wet weather and big bodied swans mids means I think I'm going to stick with CEY