Main Menu

Rocky?

Started by AFLWizard, April 03, 2015, 02:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFLWizard

Seriously tempted.

might lose the tag to beams?

and might behave and not get suspended as much?

thoughts?

Big Mac

Didn't get tagged last year anyway

He will do well again this year but just don't think he can dominate to the same degree after the inclusion of Beams/Christensen and the return of Redden and Rich. Not enough points to go around

GoLions

Lose the tag? He's at the very least 3rd in line, maybe 4th (Beams, Hanley when he returns from injury, Rich, possibly Zorko)

I agree that he will knuckle down and not do any stupid shower, avg might drop slightly though

Will be a top 3 mid end of season, but I'm gonna wait for him to drop in a price a bit, and then smash my head against the wall indefinitely while he churns out 150s week in week out

Southstorm

I think Rocky is the most likely of the elite mids to lose a little bit of value between now and the byes. I'm looking at him as an upgrade target.

honza

Locked and loaded perma captain in my side.

essendon

He's a gun. He will play mid and gets heaps of touches and then will be rested forward and kick a couple. I can't see him going backwards at all this year.

Ricochet

Has been locked for months

Ringo

Will be an upgrade target for me - Will still be in Top 10 but I honestly believe his price will drop as i can not see him maintaining a 137 average with brisbanes inclusions.

AFLWizard

ok then another question:

is it bad if I have a Midfield consisting of the top 5 midfielders?

Big Mac

Quote from: AFLWizard on April 03, 2015, 05:33:20 PM
ok then another question:

is it bad if I have a Midfield consisting of the top 5 midfielders?

Certainly not bad as long as your team isn't compromised elsewhere

AFLWizard

what do you guys think his output will be?

Jackross10

AFLWizard

kilbluff1985

Jackross10